When the time comes, will Russ signing an one day contract to retire as a Seahawk?

Retire as a Seahawk?

• Yes

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 39 84.8%

• Total voters

toffee

Reaction score
When Russ is ready to retire after 7 years of let's ride, do you think he will sign an one day contract to retire as a Seahawks?

DJrmb

Reaction score
If you take an honest look back and remember how you felt when Sherm left, did you expect him to be back around the team this soon? He went to a hated division rival, there was a lot of fans lashing out, and there were articles coming out about him too (kumbaya anyone?).

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
#3 ( Russel Wilson ) will undoubtedly and should be included in the "Ring of Honor". It was a great run and was a lot of fun to watch as a fan. If I could attend the game on Monday I would cheer at the introduction and then will start booing for the next how ever many years.

By now, most of us are tired of the drama. I am glad that he is gone. He got what he wanted and I think that Seattle got what it needed. Right now, the future looks bright for our rookies and new defense...I am excited and interested to see how this season goes. I am hoping for 9 and 8 or better. Next season will be incredible with the draft choices we have!

"DangerPuss" made the "Let's Ride" videos for the Donkos...After the game their new slogan will be "Bucked and Broken".

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I voted yes, but it's conditional, I think he won't if let's ride led to more rings and MVP. Otherwise, he will come back for a one day contract.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
I expect the entire legion of boom and Russ to be in the ring of honor and also many of them in the hall of fame.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
I forgot to answer the op. It depends on how much success Russ has in Denver in my mind.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
It will come down to how he plays, and how Denver as a whole does with russ at the helm. Denver and Seattle aren't that different culturally, so I think he will like it there.

50/50 right now, will tell you in a few years.

All i care about is winning monday. Russ is the enemy on that day.

chrispy

Reaction score
Reggie White had his number retired by Pack and Philly. If Russ wins MVP and SB in Denver, they'll worship him...and rightfully so. If not, and his best years end up being in Seattle, it'll probably end up happening in conjunction with a video game release or Ciara music video or restaurant opening or...???

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Nope...no ring of honor either...hes in ET3 territory now...
You mean like in Dallas:

"If y'all have the chance, come get me."

And does this sound familiar:

Thomas said he doesn't want to leave Seattle, "but it's a business and we've got great young guys coming in and just you never know."

m0ng0

Reaction score
Regardless of how his career ends, I don't think his ego will allow it. And that's assuming he ever gets invited.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
No I don’t think so. And if Denver even makes the playoffs Russ will win mvp because they so badly want him to have one.