We get a gift and...

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm somewhat critical of Geno's performance in this game, but that's hard to pin entirely on him. That front 7 is absolutely tossing our salad and it appeared to be mostly long-developing routes on those plays.

Just that drive, I'm talking about.

Optimus25

Reaction score
What in the actual F was that play calling?

Why can we not use quick hitters and bubbles to actually gain yards and set anything up?

Yeah Shane, just keep dropping Geno back with the bullseye on his jersey.

cymatica

Reaction score
Should have thrown a screen on that drive but Geno needs to step up

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm somewhat critical of Geno's performance in this game, but that's hard to pin entirely on him. That front 7 is absolutely tossing our salad and it appeared to be mostly long-developing routes on those plays.

Just that drive, I'm talking about.
You can't take a sack there and lose out on a FG attempt.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? Geno is fire right now. Holding onto the ball as long as he does is perfection. No one does it better. You can really tell that this is a QB with everything under control, like when he played for the Jets.

djb28

Reaction score
The line is being made to look like children, I dont blame Geno, The line is getting manhandled. Geno isnt great but not all on him.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
sorry but Seattle is getting crushed this game. I think it will be 32-10. They will score a td with 2 mins left. In garbage time. The offense as a whole is terrible. Geno is part but not the whole problem. Play calling is pathetic.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
What in the actual F was that play calling?

Why can we not use quick hitters and bubbles to actually gain yards and set anything up?

Yeah Shane, just keep dropping Geno back with the bullseye on his jersey.
Even people who don't like Geno have to see that this is mostly systemic right now.

There's holding the ball, and there's being under siege before the called plays can even develop.

I hate ball-holding. Geno is guilty of it often. But I don't see what people want right now on these plays.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
What is preventing us from running the ball 10 times in a row? I don't get it.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
The line is being made to look like children. I dont blame Geno. The line is getting man handled. Geno isnt great but not all on him.
3.5 seconds. Holds on for 4. Anytime that happens he forces his throw. Or makes terrible decisions. Take away the initial read and Geno is done. Wasn’t always like this. But it is now.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
Geno is just not a good processor. You've got to be ready to throw it away and not take a sack there. It's not like he didn't have time to.