Washington Commanders cooking the books....

sutz

Reaction score
Funny how your signature line fits the post. :LOL:

sdog1981

Reaction score
This could be the one thing that would bring down ol Danny boy.

Threedee

Reaction score
I've been saying that their proper name should be the Washington Corruption ever since they went WFT. It appears I was correct.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
When the banksters broke the world economy in 2007-2008, destroying a lot of people's life savings, their "punishment" was a multi-trillion-dollar present from the U.S. government. Wrecking the poors is OK. But Bernie Madoff? That guy took money from rich people so they locked his ass up and he died in prison.

Similarly, Snyder could have done pretty much anything he wanted except for taking money from the other owners. This was a seriously dumbass move.

sc85sis

Reaction score
If they have proof of this, I’d be shocked to see him remain as owner. I can’t imagine the other 31 teams would want to overlook theft of their cut of the gate.

Mizak

Reaction score
If they have proof of this, I’d be shocked to see him remain as owner. I can’t imagine the other 31 teams would want to overlook theft of their cut of the gate.
Try to take a persons $ and see how pi$$ed off they get.

chrispy

Reaction score
Forcing a sale to a diversity owner would be an obvious way to get a win for the league here....

Boohman14

Reaction score
Things have been pretty silent on this. Another rich guy getting away with theft and corruption I assume. I suspect Snyder is paying back the impacted owners and Goodell is allowing the whole thing to blow over.

Funny how Gruden's career was destroyed by leaked e-mails. But is seems no Washington Commies...er...Commanders were effectively held accountable by the NFL or the media for that matter.