Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3lp17nyq said:
TwistedHusky":3lp17nyq said:
It isn't relevant.

Whether you make a personal choice or not to get shots is immaterial, though remember there are people that cannot make that choice. So at least be aware to compensate for not getting those shots then.

This isn't about not getting the shots.

If you don't get them, do the other stuff and keep your distance from people so that people with compromised immune systems don't have to live in fear every time they go out to go shopping or run an errand indoors.

The Seahawks say you have to have shots if you want to attend the games or you need to wear the masks. Unsurprisingly, almost every other health authority is saying the same thing. If you go indoors or are around others, get the shots or mask up.

Nobody cares about people's opinions on the issue. This isn't about politics or viewpoints, just about doing the bare minimum to keep Covid in the rear mirror and protect those that cannot get the shots themselves because of their underlying health conditions or immunity issues.

It isn't about you. It is about everyone and the simple responsibilities we have to make sure nobody gets this crap that we could have prevented.

Wait. The Seahawks have decided to verify vaccination or test status for fans for the coming year?

They should, not hard, we all got cards, take one and have it laminated and put in your wallet.

sutz

Reaction score
chris98251":36neke1g said:
SantaClaraHawk":36neke1g said:
TwistedHusky":36neke1g said:
It isn't relevant.

Whether you make a personal choice or not to get shots is immaterial, though remember there are people that cannot make that choice. So at least be aware to compensate for not getting those shots then.

If you don't get them, do the other stuff and keep your distance from people so that people with compromised immune systems don't have to live in fear every time they go out to go shopping or run an errand indoors.

The Seahawks say you have to have shots if you want to attend the games or you need to wear the masks. Unsurprisingly, almost every other health authority is saying the same thing. If you go indoors or are around others, get the shots or mask up.

Nobody cares about people's opinions on the issue. This isn't about politics or viewpoints, just about doing the bare minimum to keep Covid in the rear mirror and protect those that cannot get the shots themselves because of their underlying health conditions or immunity issues.

It isn't about you. It is about everyone and the simple responsibilities we have to make sure nobody gets this crap that we could have prevented.

Wait. The Seahawks have decided to verify vaccination or test status for fans for the coming year?

They should, not hard, we all got cards, take one and have it laminated and put in your wallet.
Or get a lanyard. They sell one on Amazon, cheap. Just search on 'covid lanyards.' :mrgreen:

(A lot of folks don't want to laminate because we may need to enter boosters on them eventually. ;))

chris98251

Reaction score
sutz":3l0gpw8l said:
chris98251":3l0gpw8l said:
SantaClaraHawk":3l0gpw8l said:
TwistedHusky":3l0gpw8l said:
It isn't relevant.

Or get a lanyard. They sell one on Amazon, cheap. Just search on 'covid lanyards.' :mrgreen:

(A lot of folks don't want to laminate because we may need to enter boosters on them eventually. ;))

That works too, although a Lanyard doesn't fit as nice in the sleeves in a wallet.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2mi7nlnr said:
Just wear a damn mask if you aren't going to get the shot for whatever reason.
See, the problem there is that most people who don't want a vaccination are stupid, and most stupid people don't even wear their masks correctly, which requires covering the mouth AND nose. So...how effective is making the idiots wear masks, ultimately?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1omwuoum said:
See, the problem there is that most people who don't want a vaccination are stupid, and most stupid people don't even wear their masks correctly, which requires covering the mouth AND nose. So...how effective is making the idiots wear masks, ultimately?

And theres that elitist attitude and name calling that keeps it all political. If a person has had the shots, they should have nothing more to worry about right? If people want to be real SJW's, they should stand out in front of the big pharmas protesting as to why insulin, chemo, and other medications arent free instead of the constant whining about people that dont share their opinions and beliefs.

chris98251

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":u9v0x49x said:
RolandDeschain":u9v0x49x said:

And theres that elitist attitude and name calling that keeps it all political. If a person has had the shots, they should have nothing more to worry about right? If people want to be real SJW's, they should stand out in front of the big pharmas protesting as to why insulin, chemo, and other medications arent free instead of the constant whining about people that dont share their opinions and beliefs.

You still don't understand how vaccines work I take it..................

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
chris98251":2n3ve22b said:
pittpnthrs":2n3ve22b said:
RolandDeschain":2n3ve22b said:

Sure I do. People in this thread are sure to remind everyone at least one time a page. Why ask though? Was it the part where the vaccinated should have nothing to worry about?

pmedic920

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":kseos4b5 said:
chris98251":kseos4b5 said:
pittpnthrs":kseos4b5 said:
RolandDeschain":kseos4b5 said:

Sure I do. People in this thread are sure to remind everyone at least one time a page. Why ask though? Was it the part where the vaccinated should have nothing to worry about?

This is like saying you’re happy that the leak ain’t in your end of the boat.
7814c7c8e220e6ed1705245df1569c6a

“Nothing to worry about”

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
pmedic920":2qquks9o said:
pittpnthrs":2qquks9o said:
chris98251":2qquks9o said:
pittpnthrs":2qquks9o said:

This is like saying you’re happy that the leak ain’t in your end of the boat.
7814c7c8e220e6ed1705245df1569c6a

“Nothing to worry about”

More like volunteering to help scoop the water out, but being told no because I didnt have a mask and they would rather have the boat sink.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2ux0dmhd said:
RolandDeschain":2ux0dmhd said:

For me, I'm fully confident that I won't be hospitalized or die from covid with the vax. I would think that more people would sign up to protect them. I mean, California is giving out free $50 cards with each vax for the next couple weeks.

And see, with you, I literally wouldn't care if it were just us adults. I see it as you wanting to hide among us and getting away with it contrary to CDC advice, but we all know at this point that any distanced and masked, versus vax only seating, would only mean that you'd come in and sit with us if they don't check. Which is going to be the vast number of situations.

What I worry about are the children, specifically the 11s and unders. See, they can't get vaxed and if they bring their kid around any screaming people, then they're going to have to worry about who might not be vaxed, not that they're going to be able to tell.

So I'd echo what other posters said. Your choice to skip the vax is largely accepted as your own. But it is because of the vax that the case counts have plummeted as they have. It is because of them that we're all not sitting here wondering whether anyone will go to games in their physical self, as opposed to a cardboard cutout.

You get a freebie, you know. You will be safer intermingling with us, because realistically the odds that you will give us a case of covid that we can't shake goes down. These vaxed immunocompromised/elderly who are there, at this point that would be their adult decision and the caring I did was to get the vax so I wouldn't be The One. Not just the one to get, but the one to give.

Children have no choice, and to ban anyone under 12 for what's traditionally a family day would be disastrous. So like I and others have said, I really hope you decide to wear a mask around them even if the government is not breathing down your neck. Because unlike us adults, they are in exactly the same immunological position that you are, and they cannot help it.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3pjvls9i said:
pittpnthrs":3pjvls9i said:
RolandDeschain":3pjvls9i said:

For me, I'm fully confident that I won't be hospitalized or die from covid with the vax. I would think that more people would sign up to protect them. I mean, California is giving out free $50 cards with each vax for the next couple weeks.

And see, with you, I literally wouldn't care if it were just us adults. I see it as you wanting to hide among us and getting away with it contrary to CDC advice, but we all know at this point that any distanced and masked, versus vax only seating, would only mean that you'd come in and sit with us if they don't check. Which is going to be the vast number of situations.

What I worry about are the children, specifically the 11s and unders. See, they can't get vaxed and if they bring their kid around any screaming people, then they're going to have to worry about who might not be vaxed, not that they're going to be able to tell.

So I'd echo what other posters said. Your choice to skip the vax is largely accepted as your own. But it is because of the vax that the case counts have plummeted as they have. It is because of them that we're all not sitting here wondering whether anyone will go to games in their physical self, as opposed to a cardboard cutout.

You get a freebie, you know. You will be safer intermingling with us, because realistically the odds that you will give us a case of covid that we can't shake goes down. These vaxed immunocompromised/elderly who are there, at this point that would be their adult decision and the caring I did was to get the vax so I wouldn't be The One. Not just the one to get, but the one to give.

Children have no choice, and to ban anyone under 12 for what's traditionally a family day would be disastrous. So like I and others have said, I really hope you decide to wear a mask around them even if the government is not breathing down your neck. Because unlike us adults, they are in exactly the same immunological position that you are, and they cannot help it.

Kids under 12 and up can get a vaccine now, they are still working on things for under 12 , we have made tremendous progress even having 1 vaccine let alone what we have now. They are testing what dosage now could be given to younger kids. That takes time, if people die as an adults it's a choice they make, when it gets to kids especially very young ones people will go off the rails. People need to be patient, a very lacking quality in a lot of 40 and unders these days.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I’ve got to worry about my kids because of people like you. You’re selfish and your proud of it. We get it.

pittpnthrs":14066ebn said:
chris98251":14066ebn said:
pittpnthrs":14066ebn said:
RolandDeschain":14066ebn said:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
HawkNuts":3escvw37 said:
I’ve got to worry about my kids because of people like you. You’re selfish and your proud of it. We get it.

pittpnthrs":3escvw37 said:
chris98251":3escvw37 said:
pittpnthrs":3escvw37 said:

Oh trust me, some of the vaxed do. I just went through a situation where the FMIL was partially vaxed and the other one fully vaxed with J&J both got it. the tl;dr of this is that they would have been at severe risk of dying, both of them, on a covid ward where no one's allowed to visit--masks or not, vaccine or not, until the medical professionals have decided that death is emergent. Then you get to see them with full ppe and hold their hand through a glove for what will be the last time.

Instead, none of this happened. I have explained the statistical odds and reasons why it did happen to them. They are not representative of the general population. But they are adults same as me, so I really have nothing to say if they do elect to go to a Giants game, or 49ers game, or whatever. I mean, they're functionally cognitive and at this point, that 'd be fully an adult risk. Go crazy or not, it's your decision.

My ask is, like the other guy, just mask up if you don't want to take the vax when you see these 11 and below children. They are intrinsically helpless. It really wasn't their independent choice to be there. It will be a big deal to those parents if you're the 1 in 5, 1 in 4 or whatever who infects people who can't even be vaxed yet. It will be a bigger deal if some school has to shut down because now there's an outbreak. Wear the mask or stay home, those are the only two moral choices here.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
HawkNuts":2119bkue said:

pittpnthrs":2119bkue said:
chris98251":2119bkue said:
pittpnthrs":2119bkue said:

If your that paranoid about your kids, stay home. See, no worries.

Spohawks

Reaction score
How death causes are recorded
Part I and II of a death certificate ask what caused a death and what other factors contributed to it. If COVID-19 appears among the causes and contributors, CDC guidance counts that as a COVID-19-related death.

Due to covid being a hindrance of health, they automatically make it a "Contributor". Show me one example of a person dieing WITH covid that they didn't count as a " Covid Related death".

This is why people were flying through their windshields and were getting counted as a "Covid death".

Just be real, you bought into the fear tactic and ran out to get stabbed twice with fluids being injected into you.

You got played SON! LOL!! You stright up got played!

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Spohawks":3lakz1jw said:
How death causes are recorded
Part I and II of a death certificate ask what caused a death and what other factors contributed to it. If COVID-19 appears among the causes and contributors, CDC guidance counts that as a COVID-19-related death.

Due to covid being a hindrance of health, they automatically make it a "Contributor". Show me one example of a person dieing WITH covid that they didn't count as a " Covid Related death".

This is why people were flying through their windshields and were getting counted as a "Covid death".

Just be real, you bought into the fear tactic and ran out to get stabbed twice with fluids being injected into you.

You got played SON! LOL!! You stright up got played!

The Dunning Kruger effect is strong in this one.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Is that the best you have to come back with? No facts, just put downs? They say when a person is all out of logic, they turn to cuss words and name calling. Please read the rules, attack the post, not the poster.

When I said "You got played" that was at no one particular person.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":kca1ph1c said:
HawkNuts":kca1ph1c said:

pittpnthrs":kca1ph1c said:
chris98251":kca1ph1c said:

If your that paranoid about your kids, stay home. See, no worries.

Kids didn't even get to go to school before the vaxes due to the amount of community spread. They can go more freely now as so many in the community, crucially parents and teachers, are vaxed around them.

Going through the tunnel with them, congregating indoors anywhere once inside with them, would be like an unvaccinated teacher showing up to a classroom of fifth graders.

CDC data shows that when vaccinated people are removed from the equation, the rates of cases/hosps/deaths is where it was for all of us on Dec. 31. Kids under 11 can't be, and you protect both you and them by getting a vax. Don't want to get a vax, least you could do is mask up. Or at least try to do that inside when there's a kid right there.

Remember when you went to a game with your dad as an elementary schooler? These folks just want to do the same for their kids. It really isn't such a big ask to have a mask handy for when you're around them indoors, is it?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Unreal, we STILL have people who claim they won't get Covid if they don't get a vax.
Yeah, must be nice to be immune to something like a Pandemic :?
Who is "getting played?" God forbid someone is "inconvenienced" and asked to wear a mask.
Do you, but calling out those who choose to get the vaccine? Weak sauce.
Good luck with that........

Sealake80

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to pack into a stadium full of fearful, hateful, sick people?