cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Where are the blitz beaters like slants and medium pass routes

Echawks

Reaction score
this is not on waldron.. its geno waiting for separation on a quick call

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
My criticism for Geno is that he absolutely has to try to press right now. I couldn't give a shit about interceptions. Get it out. To anyone.

But, yeah. These late down calls are absolute malpractice. Waldron is doing to a playsheet what Cable did to OLs right now.

JPatera76

Reaction score
these are NOT waldron specials this is PETE'S shit... f his old ass, someone needs to finger pop, papa pete's ass into retirement.

Its been a thing of petes for yearssssssssssssssss

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
My criticism for Geno is that he absolutely has to try to press right now. I couldn't give a shit about interceptions. Get it out. To anyone.

But, yeah. These late down calls are absolute malpractice. Waldron is doing to a playsheet what Cable did to OLs right now.
Except Waldron is too much of a wimp to actually strike

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
these are NOT waldron specials this is PETE'S shit... f his old ass, someone needs to finger pop, papa pete's ass into retirement.

Its been a thing of petes for yearssssssssssssssss
I can't get on board with this, I just can't. Not given what we know about the respective tendencies of each coach. Pete bears responsibility as the head of the org, but I guarantee you he isn't dictating to Waldron "yo call some long developing shit using our schemes that are absolutely instantly killed by man coverage for most of the year running" on every third down

Ozzy

Reaction score
Drop back. Wait for receivers to get downfield. Take a sack
Duggar posted that there are multiple underneath routes there that Geno isn’t taking

Latest posts