Very cool stat on Cross and Lucas....

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cool little stat from the STH email this morning:

The Seahawks are the only team in the NFL that has started six rookies in a game this season. Charles Cross and Abraham Lucas are the first rookie duo to start a team’s first 12 games at tackle since the 1970 merger.

Getting your LT and RT for the next decade in the SAME draft. Nicely done Pete and John, nicely done.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cool little stat from the STH email this morning:

The Seahawks are the only team in the NFL that has started six rookies in a game this season. Charles Cross and Abraham Lucas are the first rookie duo to start a team’s first 12 games at tackle since the 1970 merger.

Getting your LT and RT for the next decade in the SAME draft. Nicely done Pete and John, nicely done.
52 years, WOW!! What I think is even more impressive?, is that you KNOW that the Defenses they've been going against have targeted the greenhorns specifically.
I think that Quarterbacks are starting to get a little wary of picking on Tariq Wollen though, as I think he's a star in the making...I think Sherman believes it also.
What an outstanding Draft.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I thought the defense had turned the corner but man that side of the ball still a work in progress.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I also think teams made adjustments to Ryan Neal. He had a big impact on the defense when he came back. DTaylor coming back hurt the team IMO.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'm no analyst and can't tell what the hell's going on in trenches, but, are these tackles we got legitimate and will they be a fixture in that tackles are no longer an issue to find in the draft?

Jegpeg

Reaction score
I think that Quarterbacks are starting to get a little wary of picking on Tariq Wollen though, as I think he's a star in the making..
I thought it worked the other way, that Tariq was picking opposing QBs :)

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'm no analyst and can't tell what the hell's going on in trenches, but, are these tackles we got legitimate and will they be a fixture in that tackles are no longer an issue to find in the draft?
Neither am I but one glaring thing i see when they line up vs when i watch other teams.... Our guys are lining up a lot of the times a yard or two off the LOS rather than right up on it like other teams. Im sure that effects something

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Not only do we have a bunch of starters, we got elite players from the draft. For my money, Woolen and Walker III are both legit contenders for D/O ROY.

toffee

Reaction score
Crazy how young this team is and is still over achieving.
We may not be young overall, but sure is very very young at key positions, ie OT and CB., LOL, the addition of Bruce Irvin probably pulled the average age up a bit, and we have Al Woods.

Last edited:

Jville

Reaction score
All In!

Everyone who loves the process of player fit and development has got to love this 2022 season.