UW Huskies BB 2019-20 Thread

Tical21

Reaction score
Hittin our stride!! Gonna roll through Vegas, get that 10 seed, get the 2 seed Gonzaga in the second round and send they ass home.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3029hs8r said:
So Dawg fans, is Hopkins going to survive a season where they finish last in the Pac 12 and get swept by a very meh Cougars program?

Of course he will. You don’t fire coaches in college basketball after one bad season. Just look how long they held onto Romar. Hop just won back to back Pac-12 COY awards, you don’t can him after a season like this. If Hop bottoms out next season I think there is a ton of pressure on him going into the following season.

I can’t express how disappointed I am with this team though. Obviously the Quade suspension was huge, but even without him their was no reason for this team to be last place in a pretty weak conference.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Jaden McDaniels has been a major bust. I just don’t see him as a top 10 player in this upcoming draft but of course an idiot team will draft him high. Watching him play was an eyesore he just doesn’t have a feel for the game and should stay another year. Stewart on the other hand is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DJrmb

DJrmb

Reaction score
Bust is a little harsh. He's still a part of their main rotation and has looked really good over the past month. He was just really raw coming in and extremely immature. He would definitely benefit from another year in college but like you said I'm sure some team will fall in love with his potential and draft him too high.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
DJrmb":vuf0ic8y said:
Bust is a little harsh. He's still a part of their main rotation and has looked really good over the past month. He was just really raw coming in and extremely immature. He would definitely benefit from another year in college but like you said I'm sure some team will fall in love with his potential and draft him too high.

Being a 5 star recruit, a top 10 high school player but only shooting 40% from the field and being 6-9 while being in the main rotation is a bust to me. I understand if he’s not getting the minutes but he is. As far a college goes he’s been a bust, he might be a better pro who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tical21":17cgmnco said:
Hittin our stride!! Gonna roll through Vegas, get that 10 seed, get the 2 seed Gonzaga in the second round and send they ass home.
Remind me not to ask you for prognostication be it sports or lottery numbers or whatever.
This didn't work out so well for you man. Gonzaga is a lock to be a 1 seed and the Huskies season is no doubt over at 15-17 after their loss today in the first round of the Pac-12 tourney.

Response?

(I will admit you (and I)were right about the deterioration in Tom Brady's game last offseason)

Latest posts