UFL Players

JPatera76

Reaction score
Theres a few that have been extremely impressive. The DB Tabor for San Antonio, dudes constantly at the point of attack and racking up INTs. Sutherland (sp?) for TE Stl, reminds me of our own old Zach Miller.

Also.. kudos to Wade Phillips that SA defense is stout, but he's a defensive mind not a HC mind.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't watched a single game yet. As good as XFL was last year? I actually really enjoyed it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Theres a few that have been extremely impressive. The DB Tabor for San Antonio, dudes constantly at the point of attack and racking up INTs. Sutherland (sp?) for TE Stl, reminds me of our own old Zach Miller.

Also.. kudos to Wade Phillips that SA defense is stout, but he's a defensive mind not a HC mind.
That's Teez Tabor and he was with the Seahawks for part of 2023 season.

As for who the Seahawks should bring in - that Michigan Panthers kicker, Bates, but unfortunately they won't because of Myers' contract. Bates is going to have plenty of teams looking for his services. He's got a strong leg and the Brandon Aubrey will help his cause by having success in the NFL after playing in USFL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
That's Teez Tabor and he was with the Seahawks for part of 2023 season.

As for who the Seahawks should bring in - that Michigan Panthers kicker, Bates, but unfortunately they won't because of Myers' contract. Bates is going to have plenty of teams looking for his services. He's got a strong leg and the Brandon Aubrey will help his cause by having success in the NFL after playing in USFL.
looks like tabor was with Seattle in 2022 as well. Bounce around the NFL a little. 2nd round pick in 2017 for Detroit.

Latest posts