Trade up to #1??

HawksNation

Reaction score
After Carolina traded up to #1 with the Bears, they started saying that they would be willing to trade the #1 pick. John Schneider mentioned on Thursday that he had been talking to Carolina on a daily basis, but didn’t know they were moving to #1. Assuming they are still in Constant communication, would you be surprised if Seattle went up to get their Favorite QB?

Obviously I wouldn’t want to deal a bunch of draft capital, but I never put anything past JS and PC. They could make a splash.

Chawker

Reaction score
On the Seahawks web page there was a statement about a trade with the Commanders going to shake things up.

But I couldn't find any more about it. Weird!

James in PA

Reaction score
There are no Burrow or Lawrence types in this draft worth doing that for.

OP
OP
H

HawksNation

Reaction score
On the Seahawks web page there was a statement about a trade with the Commanders going to shake things up.

But I couldn't find any more about it. Weird!
Here is the Article, but we would want more than a 3rd round pick to move back 11 spots.

James in PA

Reaction score
This sounds like the kind of trade scenario Cowherd would come up with just for kicks (and clicks).

Hawkinaz

Reaction score

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Carolina saying they are willing to trade the pick feels like a wink and a nod to the NFL to drive up conversation and ratings. You don't trade up unless you're going to take a QB.

No matter the external narrative--selling ownership on a trade up to trade down seems like a job killing move.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
complete bunkum. What's VERY likely is that we trade back. Gird your loins I'm starting to think that's what's going to happen. The top of this draft is WEAK.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Carolina saying they are willing to trade the pick feels like a wink and a nod to the NFL to drive up conversation and ratings. You don't trade up unless you're going to take a QB.

No matter the external narrative--selling ownership on a trade up to trade down seems like a job killing move.
I think I saw that trade up to #1 only to then trade back out of it in the movie Draft Day. Won’t happen.