Total and complete disgust.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin:

Can't take from what the Rams got (front 7). Always say though it isn't about the other team it is "about us." The Rams always "play us tough."

Gotta give a lot of credit to the Rams defense, they game planned us really well doing a lot of stuff we didn't see on tape.

Threw a lot of Cover-2 (high) at us, more than they usually use against other teams on tape.

Glad it happened now rather than in the playoffs.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/12/27/10 ... on-presser

kf3339

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1rci4ba4 said:
Doug Baldwin:

Can't take from what the Rams got (front 7). Always say though it isn't about the other team it is "about us." The Rams always "play us tough."

Gotta give a lot of credit to the Rams defense, they game planned us really well doing a lot of stuff we didn't see on tape.

Threw a lot of Cover-2 (high) at us, more than they usually use against other teams on tape.

Glad it happened now rather than in the playoffs.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/12/27/10 ... on-presser

In other words, we were out coached, and didn't make in-game adjustments to compensate. That is on PC and his offensive coordinator.

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
kf3339":usb9w6bj said:
PC doesn't know how to game plan against Fisher. He has consistently allowed our team to play down to their level, instead of getting them to live up to their true potential.
It's freakin' sad that this is the most comforting thing I've read about Sunday's bed wetting.
Still, :pukeface:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
DavidSeven":37xerkvq said:
It wasn't the best played game, but we lost on turnovers in a flukey way and that's the only reason we lost the game. Looking at yardage, first downs, TOP, etc., we basically outplayed them.

Other fanbases occasionally (or frequently) witness their team get absolutely steamrolled. (How about those Packers?) We haven't seen anything like that in years. Obviously, every loss hurts, but this is far from one that most NFL fans should be disgusted by. I can't imagine what it will be like when that next blowout loss inevitably comes.

Donlald obviously had P. Lewis rattled out of his routine. Secondly this isn't the DL you want to line up agains just after losing the starting LT. Communications must be near impeccable against such a front. I was glad to see they finally got some of that corrected in the second half, but its was too late. Even with all of the fluke TO's and recoveries, I feel we would have won had the OL not been in disarray in the first half. Making a series of mistakes like that can make players temporarily misplace their focus in other areas, so maybe some of the 'flukes' weren't such flukes after all.

Also, I understand why the coaches didn't want to stray from what has made them successful in the past five games, but I think Cable should have simplified for Bailey's sake. Bailey had a slow start, but improved in the second half, so maybe that happened at half time.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
kf3339":1q95hkal said:
PC doesn't know how to game plan against Fisher. He has consistently allowed our team to play down to their level, instead of getting them to live up to their true potential.

I don't see this changing as PC will not learn from these games and makes weak excuses. The only positive is that Fisher has no clue how to game plan against any other team, which is why they end up going home after each regular season. It is happening this year again for the Rams. Good.
Wilson pretty much had his ass out in the wind...No Lynch?, No Rawls?, and an O-Line that folded like wet cardboard box, when being hit by a bunch of first rounder's.
They did everything they could to keep Wilson bottled up, and when he finally did break containment, and slid for a first down, Fisher & Williams cheap shot artists hit him with a helmet to the knee the first time, and a blow to the head on his second, and the PISS POOR Refs ignored them ,er, no, in fact they gave the Rams the ball on that second head hunting hit.
The Rams are going to keep doing it as long as Jeff Fisher & Greg Williams keep instructing their players to play dirty, and hey, the League is letting that shit slide.
Peyton got his ass in a bind for allowing Williams to pull that same shit while in NO.
AND Pete isn't making "Weak Excuses", his W/L record, two Years in a row, Conference Championships OVER THE ENTIRE NFC + to the Super Bowls, and a Lombardi?, I'll take that ANY day over what Jeff "Cheap Shot" Fisher has accomplished while Coaching the Rams.
Fishers credentials are in the toilet, and AGAIN he will be going home for the play-offs.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
You all could have had it worse. Like I did. I watched it with my brother-in-law, who is a Rams fan. Had to listen to his overall lack of football knowledge and smarmy sounds of delight.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been covered, I haven't been around here the past couple days.

But that game ended our NFL-record consecutive streak of having a lead at some point, yeah?

BullHawk33

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":34s40ax7 said:
Apologies if this has been covered, I haven't been around here the past couple days.

But that game ended our NFL-record consecutive streak of having a lead at some point, yeah?

Yep, the streak is over.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It sucks when you spend a lot of money on tickets, go out there and freeze your ass off, and most of the team can't be bothered to even put forward a good effort. That game showed a lot of what can be terrible about pro sports. Most of the Hawks players looked like they were there only to collect a check.

djb28

Reaction score
irocdave":ms7hhums said:
Lol, David Seven is now the voice of reason. He has sage advice but our instant read want it now fan base will jump to some other conclusion for his comments.

It's painful actually seeing people post their thoughts after a loss. I come away wondering how they have made it through life so far and not pulled a Kurt Cobain. BTW, I hated grunge music when it polluted the rock music scene, it killed off the most artistic, best vocals of the 2nd greatest rock era, big hair 80's rock.

I disagree .
Big Hair 80s rock was the Greatest era of rock! I haven't heard a CD that I could listen all the way through before or since! Oh their sweet Melodic ways!

Now to make this post football related. GO HAWKS!

Hawks46

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3qwnfy6u said:
It wasn't the best played game, but we lost on turnovers in a flukey way and that's the only reason we lost the game. Looking at yardage, first downs, TOP, etc., we basically outplayed them.

Other fanbases occasionally (or frequently) witness their team get absolutely steamrolled. (How about those Packers?) We haven't seen anything like that in years. Obviously, every loss hurts, but this is far from one that most NFL fans should be disgusted by. I can't imagine what it will be like when that next blowout loss inevitably comes.

I for one am tired of losing to the Rams in a "flukey" way. In 3 of the last 4 losses to them, we've lost statistically. We've lost twice to them on trick ST plays. It's always something, but they always get us. 3 out of the last 4, 4 out of the last 6, it's becoming a trend. I'm actually surprised the players aren't getting sick of it and just go out there and tee off on them. Don't even mention all the cheap shots and targeting they do.

As for this game, we never lead. That broke our streak of what, 71 games ? We also had our string of 100 yard rushing games broken. We can say it was close, but we never had a lead, so it wasn't all that competitive if you ask me.

Jville

Reaction score
I shutter to think what could happen here if it turns out that the Seahawks have already won their last game of this season.

Doctor ...... Doctor.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jville":w3k2qshz said:
I shutter to think what will happen here if it turns out that the Seahawks have already won their last game of this season.

Doctor ...... Doctor.
Another effort and some more execution like we saw Sunday and that is how it will be.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":1yoisw50 said:
Jville":1yoisw50 said:
I shutter to think what could happen here if it turns out that the Seahawks have already won their last game of this season.

Doctor ...... Doctor.
Gimme' the news...

Go Hawks,
BillA

I got a bad case of...

Cartire

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3njjjh18 said:
Bill Assumpcao":3njjjh18 said:
Jville":3njjjh18 said:

Doctor ...... Doctor.
Gimme' the news...

Go Hawks,
BillA

I got a bad case of...

..loving you?

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":e923f537 said:
LymonHawk":e923f537 said:
Bill Assumpcao":e923f537 said:
Jville":e923f537 said:

Doctor ...... Doctor.
Gimme' the news...

Go Hawks,
BillA

I got a bad case of...

..loving you?

Nope. Seahawk blues.

Willyeye

Reaction score
scutterhawk":210zlw3t said:
kf3339":210zlw3t said:

I don't see this changing as PC will not learn from these games and makes weak excuses. The only positive is that Fisher has no clue how to game plan against any other team, which is why they end up going home after each regular season. It is happening this year again for the Rams. Good.
Wilson pretty much had his ass out in the wind...No Lynch?, No Rawls?, and an O-Line that folded like wet cardboard box, when being hit by a bunch of first rounder's.
They did everything they could to keep Wilson bottled up, and when he finally did break containment, and slid for a first down, Fisher & Williams cheap shot artists hit him with a helmet to the knee the first time, and a blow to the head on his second, and the PISS POOR Refs ignored them ,er, no, in fact they gave the Rams the ball on that second head hunting hit.
The Rams are going to keep doing it as long as Jeff Fisher & Greg Williams keep instructing their players to play dirty, and hey, the League is letting that shit slide.
Peyton got his ass in a bind for allowing Williams to pull that same shit while in NO.
AND Pete isn't making "Weak Excuses", his W/L record, two Years in a row, Conference Championships OVER THE ENTIRE NFC + to the Super Bowls, and a Lombardi?, I'll take that ANY day over what Jeff "Cheap Shot" Fisher has accomplished while Coaching the Rams.
Fishers credentials are in the toilet, and AGAIN he will be going home for the play-offs.

The headhunters led by Gregg Williams injured 3 QB's this year on dirty hits. They got Big Ben, McCown, and Bridgewater...I feel like I might be forgetting another...it could actually be 4 QB's they injured. I guess we should just be glad that we haven't heard anything about Russell having an injured knee. I've been thinking for awhile now that if the refs don't start calling the "Bountygate" Rams on some of this crap, it's just a matter of time before they kill somebody. SIX CONCUSSIONS IN THIS GAME. I especially liked the one where two Rams lunged like human spears at Russell on his first run early in the game, and when he ducked down, they hit each other helmet-to-helmet and both went out with concussions. Hope Luke Willson is doing okay! I hope the Rams stay in St. Louis and get moved to the AFCW. I get scared for our guys every time we play them.