This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: *Wild Card Edition*

Laloosh

Reaction score
What's the over / under on how many dreads Sherm loses this week? These teams are starting to resort to hair pulling.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Laloosh":37uu2ymm said:
What's the over / under on how many dreads Sherm loses this week? These teams are starting to resort to hair pulling.

I would too, it is completely legal and has a mental impact. I would be looking for those everytime the player had the ball in his hand.

People are more than welcome to have whatever look they want, but you have to take what comes along with it. I would think somebody getting paid in the mid-teen millions a year would put his craft above his image. The dreads may have cost him a TD.

mort

Reaction score
Bitter":1tyccwz6 said:
Laloosh":1tyccwz6 said:

I would too, it is completely legal and has a mental impact. I would be looking for those everytime the player had the ball in his hand.

People are more than welcome to have whatever look they want, but you have to take what comes along with it. I would think somebody getting paid in the mid-teen millions a year would put his craft above his image. The dreads may have cost him a TD.
May be true, I still think we have a long way to go... case in point - maturity space. And I'm admittedly a homer and still think were the best of the breed, awesome time to be a fan 'eh?

Zorn76

Reaction score
PennywiseVikesFan":2vei7mab said:
BlueThunder":2vei7mab said:
PennywiseVikesFan":2vei7mab said:
http://rubechat.kfan.com/viewforum.php?f=11

This is the best Vikes forum. It's pretty uncensored so buyer beware. Looking forward to an awesome game on Sunday. I'll be there!

Thanks man! That is a good one. With a name like that it's no wonder it didn't show up in a search.

No problem man. That page goes for all Minnesota sports as well. The general and political forums are pretty funny too.

Go Vikes!!

PennywiseVikesFan - Tough break today.

Vikes played hard - well enough to win, really - and that final kick I never saw coming.

Minnesota does have a QB to build around, though, and I believe this is just the beginning for them in terms of playoffs for the future.

All fans have seen stuff like this happen, but it's still tough to go through.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Yeah as really do not blame Walsh as it was the way Locke held the FG is kind of really what cost the Vikings the game. But they can learn from it.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Playoff football.

Vikings fans by and large were civil, though far from welcoming. Which is ok, I can handle it.

But we saw Seahawk fans spit on, a 16 year old Hawk fan got sucker punched by some drunk goon probably around 30, and had about a dozen try to talk shit after the win, I thought they might be trying to start something so I just kept moving along.

I had a blast, but was pretty surprised that the Vikings fans have as many goons as I saw.

Latest posts