This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

Giedi

Reaction score
Great game by SEattle, they took it to the 49ers. Suffice to say that the 49ers will go back to the drawing board and see what they can salvage on the wreakage and carnage caused by Seattle. Seattle will be formidable and I do see them being in the playoffs either as NFC Divison Winner or somehow making the playoff as a wildcard. But it looks like divison winner, if things dont' improve with San Francisco 49ers. Seattle made Kaepernick look very ordinary today. Not an easy task, at all, but it was well done by Seattle. Good luck with the rest of your games except when you play the 49ers.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Giedi":tw2k4ghd said:
Great game by SEattle, they took it to the 49ers. Suffice to say that the 49ers will go back to the drawing board and see what they can salvage on the wreakage and carnage caused by Seattle. Seattle will be formidable and I do see them being in the playoffs either as NFC Divison Winner or somehow making the playoff as a wildcard. But it looks like divison winner, if things dont' improve with San Francisco 49ers. Seattle made Kaepernick look very ordinary today. Not an easy task, at all, but it was well done by Seattle. Good luck with the rest of your games except when you play the 49ers.

We'll said. Congrats on the big win, guys.

hawk45

Reaction score
From 49ers web zone:

"That's a crock. Kaep is not able to run an offence successfully under center. Where our team is best suited. Kaep is a also a one read QB. You our right our initial read was not open. Kaep had a bad game and is part of the blame as well as the WRs. To just say well it wasn't his fault means you didn't watch the game"

Laloosh

Reaction score
If only I could summarize all 300 pages from their gameday thread... I'll give it a shot:

Pre-Game: "We're going to take our anger about the SEA game out on the Colts"
Q1: "Woo hoo, we have a TD! Gore is the man!"
Q2: "It's okay guys, we're about to go off"
Q3: "It's okay guys, we're about to go off"
Q4: "WTF?! Why aren't we winning?"
Post-Game: "See, I told you all that we were going to lose because of Kaepernick and Harbaugh and Baalke's inability to draft and trading Alex Smith and WR injuries and not sitting Smith when we should have after a DUI and... on and on... and on... and *internet breaks*

hawk45

Reaction score
What a terrible loss today, we suck. I want to jump in a car with Aldon Smith, I'm so mad right now.

OK. now just for the sake of the argument. Mediocre yards, fine, in the end the only stat that counts is the W. Kaep's yards in the last two aren't mediocre they are Gabberish ( that's even worse than horrible). Now to get back ON topic. First: Roman needs to get his head out his lower back. The abandoning of the run issue is nothng new, but it gets us more and more in trouble. Kaep, needs to learn quickly, to make decisions quicker. do not force the ball! No QB became great for forcing the ball, take what the defence gives you, it does not help to look deep and then end up in a bunch of 3&outs. DO NOT TURN THE BALL OVER! in two games he has commited 6! Turnovers! Harbaugh: See under Roman, he has to decide on an identity. We are build for a power running, ball control offence, we were masters of it, now we here and there show it and then for some reason go back to the deep incomplete ball offence. He needs to work with Kaep on his throws, many of them are still to hard and have a too flat trajectory. He has to impose discipline, the Colts were awarded 5 First downs on penalties after being stopped! Fangio, where's our feared Run defence? The defence can't get of the filed on third downs, what happend here? we got one sack on a makeshift Oline. Pathetic. The Seahawks and Colts showed that to bet us you have to play physical man coverage double Boldin, because our OC is dumb enough to use our strenghts and that is RUN THE BALL!

Kap is overrated. Yeah he did good for us last year, but he will always be the first niner QB to lose the super bowl. He has a lot to prove, and not having any tds in 2 games is not giving me a lot of hope. Alex smith got benched for getting injured. If we keep losing, how long before he gets bench?

The Seahawks really put a beating into the niners. Not only physically but also took away their mojo.

hawk45

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":xyeimrp4 said:
If only I could summarize all 300 pages from their gameday thread... I'll give it a shot:

Pre-Game: "We're going to take our anger about the SEA game out on the Colts"
Q1: "Woo hoo, we have a TD! Gore is the man!"
Q2: "It's okay guys, we're about to go off"
Q3: "It's okay guys, we're about to go off"
Q4: "WTF?! Why aren't we winning?"
Post-Game: "See, I told you all that we were going to lose because of Kaepernick and Harbaugh and Baalke's inability to draft and trading Alex Smith and WR injuries and not sitting Smith when we should have after a DUI and... on and on... and on... and *internet breaks*

Apparently you CAN summarize all 300 pages from their game thread. LOL at *internet breaks*

hawk45

Reaction score
BTW Colin just turned into Mark Sanchez overnight WTF

This one was a favorite of mine:
still throwing to kyle, and still missing. i'm not even angry anymore

We might save money with Kap now.

A vote for Alex Smith:
Can't do anything now, but who was the QB that ate up the clock, and sustained long drives?

Last week it was the noise in Seattle that made the 40Whiners lose. What's the excuse this week after playing at home?

He doesn't read anything he catches the snap and looks for Boldin end of story. If not open he hold the ball to long and either gets sacked or a small gain.

hawk45

Reaction score
"If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one"- Colin Kaepernick. "We do"- The rest of the NFL

hawk45

Reaction score
Here's Roland (username was RolandDes2chainz), aiming for a ban after just 1 post:

Seattle's back up scores more points than kaeperslump and less ints. Jax out scores the measly 3 the niners put up in the same setting. Better team?!

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":y8hti1c0 said:
BUMP!

I figured some of y'all might like to go and peruse the 49er boards and their misery.

33142_NinerTearsCartman.gif

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
hawk45":2arq12kd said:
Here's Roland (username was RolandDes2chainz), aiming for a ban after just 1 post:

Seattle's back up scores more points than kaeperslump and less ints. Jax out scores the measly 3 the niners put up in the same setting. Better team?!
Gods, that is good stuff!

Laloosh

Reaction score
This guy almost nailed it! (from page 1 of their SF vs Indy thread)

Originally posted by valrod33:
Luck gonna make Harbaugh regret not drafting him

Colts 35
49ers 6

Laloosh

Reaction score
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:

Originally posted by RolandDes2chainz:

Was Indy's Super Bowl. Just a regular season game, nothing to worry about.

hawk45

Reaction score
Username ECLaloosh...hey wait...that sounds familiar :)
Was Indy's Super Bowl. Just a regular season game, nothing to worry about.

Edit: making this even funnier, EC was responding to Roland's earlier post. In their house, drinking up all the tears.

Latest posts