This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The New Orleans Saints

IronSaint

Reaction score
BlueThunder":spbruut2 said:
IronSaint":spbruut2 said:
Whaddup, nerds. :lol:

Lmao! You seem ok! :lol: Your comment goes perfectly with your avatar!

Haha, I’m alright, how about yourself? And it does, doesn’t it? Man, I miss Will Smith. :cry:

Seahawkfan80":spbruut2 said:
IronSaint":spbruut2 said:

Howdy howdy howdy. :irishdrinkers: :twisted:

Nice to see you made your way over to SaintsReport, friend! :D

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
IronSaint":34qsxvq7 said:
BlueThunder":34qsxvq7 said:
IronSaint":34qsxvq7 said:

Lmao! You seem ok! :lol: Your comment goes perfectly with your avatar!

Haha, I’m alright, how about yourself? And it does, doesn’t it? Man, I miss Will Smith. :cry:

Yes, so sad and unnecessary... :cry: Looking for a good game today buddy. GO HAWKS! ;) :mrgreen:

chris98251

Reaction score
Have to give credit to the Saints for believing in themselves and Kamara for putting the team on his back today.

Our execution and level of play was almost one of lethargy today. Not sure why but maybe we can learn from this as a young team.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
chris98251":1oayp2ui said:
Have to give credit to the Saints for believing in themselves and Kamara for putting the team on his back today.

Our execution and level of play was almost one of lethargy today. Not sure why but maybe we can learn from this as a young team.

One team wanted it more today.

Jville

Reaction score
Totally enjoyed watching Alvin Kamara put on a clinic as to how compact quickness can exploit the length of longer players. Outstanding show.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I agree with the above comments. I posted this on another site.

Well done guys. Your team is pretty strong and has a lot to be proud of. You do have a quarterback backup for the next month and a half that can carry your team to victory. Our game was decent even with the inclement weather and that was a great thing for you guys. Kamara is a beast. Have a great season. Yours truly...

SeahawkFan80.

IronSaint

Reaction score
BlueThunder":hs3ej0qz said:
Yes, so sad and unnecessary... :cry: Looking for a good game today buddy. GO HAWKS! ;) :mrgreen:
Agreed, buddy. I rocked my #91 Will Smith jersey today in tribute.

Seahawkfan80":hs3ej0qz said:
I agree with the above comments. I posted this on another site.

Well done guys. Your team is pretty strong and has a lot to be proud of. You do have a quarterback backup for the next month and a half that can carry your team to victory. Our game was decent even with the inclement weather and that was a great thing for you guys. Kamara is a beast. Have a great season. Yours truly...

SeahawkFan80.
Much appreciated, my good man. A lot of us were cautiously optimistic going in, but we weren’t expecting our defense and special teams to spot our offense two TD’s right of the bat like that. However, it was definitely needed because y’all building was still rocking and giving our offense fits early on.

Then our special teams gave one right back to y’all with the muffed punt. But that can be a downfall to having such an inexperienced punt returner, getting the yips in a hostile environment.

I also have to give y’all offensive line props because they certainly made it a task trying to get to Wilson. Goddamn, I forgot how slippery he is in the pocket. He literally might have some of the best pocket presence I’ve ever seen, he senses the pressure and just slides through and it’s infuriating.

Also is there any news on K.J. Wright’s shoulder injury? That looked excruciatingly painful on that collision he had with Line trying to blow up the lead block. Hopefully he won’t miss any significant amount of time.

xray

Reaction score
xray":iqliq9wz said:
Besides the Saint's pass rush against the Hawks OL ; Alvin Kamara is a one man wrecking crew for the D to deal with . Much of his production rushing or receiving comes after contact . From what I've seen ; he won't be contained only slowed down a bit. He always gets his yards .
That was an easy prediction as it turned out .