This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Miami Dolphins

Rule

Reaction score
Thanks for the response Blue, I see now. I would definitely enjoy reading them I guess after a Seahawk win haha. The post game anger, jealousy, excuses would be humorous.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Rule":3vp1baj6 said:
Thanks for the response Blue, I see now. I would definitely enjoy reading them I guess after a Seahawk win haha. The post game anger, jealousy, excuses would be humorous.

Yep, you got it... But don't forget the respect. That's what I love. We went SO many years with no respect, so I'm taking it all in while we can, until Pete and Russ are gone... It takes awhile to rise to a level that a team garners the respect of your opponents, and not just a one season flash in the pan, like the *cough* Panthers... With us, "Legion of Boom" has become a common lexicon to describe our secondary. That doesn't happen very often where it sticks, and people around the country use it as a common term. Like "Monsters of the Midway", or "The Steel Curtain" and "Greatest Show on Turf". We've achieved that status, and it's BITCHIN'! :D

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Rule":2eco1651 said:
Sorry for the noob question, what's the purpose behind this thread/tradition?

To persuade Seahawks fans to go onto opposing team's message boards and troll them.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2kgtzwzm said:
Rule":2kgtzwzm said:

To persuade Seahawks fans to go onto opposing team's message boards and troll them.

Wrong. I would prefer people just read them, or if they want to interact and post to do so in a civilized manner, and to keep smack friendly. Unfortunately, there are some that feel the need to make Seahawks fans as a whole look like a-holes, and troll their boards. I hate that.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is about looking in on another teams opinion of themselves and us, trolling them actually creates bigger issues, they come here because of said assholes stirring up shit and then we deal with them. On the other hand respectful conversations can bring that back here and enlighten and add to our forums, the test of time has proved that with the interaction we have with many fans of other teams that are contributors here regularly now.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":3jxdsk0n said:
This is about looking in on another teams opinion of themselves and us, trolling them actually creates bigger issues, they come here because of said assholes stirring up shit and then we deal with them. On the other hand respectful conversations can bring that back here and enlighten and add to our forums, the test of time has proved that with the interaction we have with many fans of other teams that are contributors here regularly now.

The more you can learn from the fans of another team about their team, the better we can see different aspects of our team. Well said Chris.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1nw3zop6 said:
fenderbender123":1nw3zop6 said:
Rule":1nw3zop6 said:

Wrong. I would prefer people just read them, or if they want to interact and post to do so in a civilized manner, and to keep smack friendly. Unfortunately, there are some that feel the need to make Seahawks fans as a whole look like a-holes, and troll their boards. I hate that.

I use the links to troll other opposing teams' boards. I pretend to be a nice guy who is very respectful of their team, but what they don't know is that really I hate them and simply enjoy laughing at all their stupid posts. By the time I'm done posting, they're always all like "come back and post anytime, you've been great!" and stuff like that. lol...trolled so hard.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
fenderbender123":15j9gv99 said:
BlueThunder":15j9gv99 said:
fenderbender123":15j9gv99 said:
Rule":15j9gv99 said:

I use the links to troll other opposing teams' boards. I pretend to be a nice guy who is very respectful of their team, but what they don't know is that really I hate them and simply enjoy laughing at all their stupid posts. By the time I'm done posting, they're always all like "come back and post anytime, you've been great!" and stuff like that. lol...trolled so hard.

Well, if they invite you back, I guess you ain't trolling properly... You need to go to Trolling school meester!! lol... But If you're telling the truth, good on ya... :lol: Now let's keep it at that. BTW, I think you're full of shit. You're actually a nice guy, trying to stir crap up. Nice try man! lol C'mon MANNNN! lol

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
When I first started this, I mean the forum posts, I used to troll a bit myself, posting bs on their boards. But then I used to get so pissed at Niner or whoever fans trolling us. That's when I finally figured out that we, to them, WERE niner fans from their point of view, meaning "assholes"... (the way WE saw them), and I adjusted myself. That's when I decided to quit posting at any of 'em and just enjoy what the said about us. Which is pretty fun to see. I think. Plus I only register at any of their sites when it's required to gain access to their forums, which I always warn about if that's the case.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I don't get why Dolphins fans are so down on their team. Their line play on both sides of the ball is going to be at worst good, and at best, it might reach elite. That solves a WHOLE lot of ills. If I were a Dolphins fan, I'd think that we had more of a puncher's chance in this game because of that.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1b3f72jd said:
I don't get why Dolphins fans are so down on their team. Their line play on both sides of the ball is going to be at worst good, and at best, it might reach elite. That solves a WHOLE lot of ills. If I were a Dolphins fan, I'd think that we had more of a puncher's chance in this game because of that.

It's because for the last decade or so they've been largely irrelevant in the AFC East. Think of how we were before Hasselbeck. Always close, but couldn't really put it together.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1urm4dmy said:
They have been the Seattle Mariners of the NFL for the past 15 years.

Oh, good analogy... I was gonna say Browns, but even the M's aren't THAT bad.... So yeah, Miami. Good call! :lol:

rjdriver

Reaction score
Very rarely do I peruse our opponents forums without learning something about my team. A good example of this is learning that PC is 19-0 in home openers between the NFL and college (fin heaven).

I also like getting a feel for which teams seem to have the sharpest, most objective and most erudite fan bases. I've always been impressed with Chiefs fans discussing football. On the other end are Cowboys fans.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Almost signed up for Finheaven after I read this quote in the Seahawks vs. Dolphins preview and week 1 picks thread, page 2.

"Gase is no stranger to Pete Caroll or Seattle. We may lose but he knows how to plan against that defense"

Wasn't Gase the D Coordinator for SB48?