This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Cleveland Browns

Polaris

Reaction score
12thbrah":3m5bs3nv said:
Manziel looks like a future HOF QB next to the list of crap signal callers the Browns have had in the last 10 years.

Setting that bar high are we?

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
BlueThunder":cxz1mi8b said:
Thank the football gods we've got home games against the Browns and Rams up next! Losing Rawls was, well, actually pretty devastating for us IMO, especially after watching the replacements...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

When I hear/read "The Replacements", two names always come to mind:

Paul Westerberg and Jimmy Teal

Thanks as always, BlueThunder. Look forward to these every Monday during the season!

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":mt6820bp said:
I don't understand why some of you think Johnny Manziel has any talent whatsoever. The guy sucks, plain and simple. The partying has nothing to do with the fact that he's not an NFL-caliber player.

Nailed it.

olyfan63

Reaction score
My 25 year old daughter went to college in downtown Cleveland and became a Browns fan while she was there. She says the tailgate scene around the stadium in Cleveland is awesome, always the social and culinary highllght of the week, and that's the only way the fans manage to endure. I just know she wasn't an NFL fan when she left for college, and when she came back she totally was. She did keep her priorities straight, Seahawks #1, Browns #2. She's going to the game on Sunday. Manziel was after she came back to the Pac NW, so no opinion on him.

Latest posts