This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Cincinnati Bengals

BlueThunder

Reaction score

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was at the game there a few years back. They were actually pretty good then and there.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I went to the bengals board and read there take on the game. Not one word about our running game or Carson . Seems they think Wilson is there only problem . There in for a shock.

chris98251

Reaction score
BlueThunder":300xvkry said:
Northwest Seahawk":300xvkry said:
I went to the bengals board and read there take on the game. Not one word about our running game or Carson . Seems they think Wilson is there only problem . There in for a shock.

Don't mean to be an ass, but this stuff bothers me. It's me, not you. https://www.dictionary.com/e/their-there-theyre/

Yeah I hate them thar peeps that can't use there, their, they're.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
chris98251":1dpynijs said:
BlueThunder":1dpynijs said:
Northwest Seahawk":1dpynijs said:

Don't mean to be an ass, but this stuff bothers me. It's me, not you. https://www.dictionary.com/e/their-there-theyre/

I don't hate, I just get a bit annoyed. C'mon mannnn.... Just a public service. Basic English 101. Don't get me started on two, to and too... too....

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2214d42d said:
chris98251":2214d42d said:
BlueThunder":2214d42d said:
Northwest Seahawk":2214d42d said:

I don't hate, I just get a bit annoyed. C'mon mannnn.... Just a public service. Basic English 101. Don't get me started on two, to and too... too....

Now that we have Clowney, we have a dominate defensive line.

We should of beaten them last time we played against them, but I'm sure we will this time.

:p :rumble:

acer1240

Reaction score
The season does not begin until I see the enemy fan forum post. Thanks for doing these.

minormillikin

Reaction score
The general vibe I'm getting from the forums (mainly the top one) is that Bengal fans expect their team to suck and will win like 5 games. But for some reason most people seem to think they'll win week 1 at Seattle.

uncle fester

Reaction score
I remember thinking the last game (2015) against the Bungles would be a breeze because of our strong run game.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
uncle fester":y9e88bcf said:
I remember thinking the last game (2015) against the Bungles would be a breeze because of our strong run game.

The last time we dominated them only to allow them to claw there way back into the game and ended up winning. We shouldn't have choked away that game.

LTH

Reaction score
Seahawks are notorious slow starters so Im not expecting a lights out blow out but I think to beat the Hawks they have to stop the run and they won't be able to do that...

LTH

Ruminator

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3nun70no said:
BlueThunder":3nun70no said:
chris98251":3nun70no said:
BlueThunder":3nun70no said:

We should of beaten them last time we played against them, but I'm sure we will this time.

Should have = Should've ≠ Should of

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Ruminator":2fq8yetn said:
Ad Hawk":2fq8yetn said:
BlueThunder":2fq8yetn said:
chris98251":2fq8yetn said:

Should have = Should've ≠ Should of

I could care less what you think of my english. (and you only got one of them ;) )

James in PA

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":jja718if said:
My only fear is that if the Bengals truly suck, it gives Vontaze Burfict even less to lose.
Burfict no longer plays for the Bengals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
James in PA":3ru49dpu said:
Grahamhawker":3ru49dpu said:
My only fear is that if the Bengals truly suck, it gives Vontaze Burfict even less to lose.
Burfict no longer plays for the Bengals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed that he had signed with the Raiders somehow. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts