The season was blown when we lost to Cardinals at home

12thbrah

Reaction score
That turned out to be a must win game. With home field against Atlanta I think we have a different result. Kudos to the Falcons for playing their game and delivering for their fans. Seattle blew too many opportunities

calinator

Reaction score
Yep. It's like people don't understand how important a bye is, especially for the Seahawks. 3 times they had a bye all 3 times they got to the Superbowl. All 13 times they didn't, no Bowl.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
BS... the season was blown when JS and Pete decided we didn't need offensive linemen.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
12thbrah":3ao6v2rj said:
That turned out to be a must win game. With home field against Atlanta I think we have a different result. Kudos to the Falcons for playing their game and delivering for their fans. Seattle blew too many opportunities

I agree, downplaying that loss was silly.

At home at the end of the season? To a bad Cardinals team..

Seattle just wasn't the team this year.

Rat

Reaction score
Gotta make your extra points. No team did worse with them than Seattle this year.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The OLine and lack of using Jimmy Graham killed this teams chances! Hurt our QB and gassed our D

A

Anonymous

Agree. The Cardinals game was critical.

Been a good season, but riddled with injuries this team couldn't overcome with play alone.

We needed miracles, and those never came.

AustrianHawk

Reaction score
Yes, HFA is real.

The Cardinals game was stupid, but the Cards are a team you can lose against. The Rams and the Bucs on the other hand...

BigBill1945

Reaction score
It was not just the Cards. Our loses with the exception of GB were to pathetic teams with losing records. We made them look like superbowl champs.

Seymour

Reaction score
I agree, and in fact the exact play was Lockett breaking the leg on the 1 and the O getting their ass handed to them with zero points on the drive.