The Seahawks should be able to win out.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
If we handle the Titans handily, I will have faith, but that's the last big hurdle. They're not a good or bad team, but they can beat good teams, they just don't have it all put together yet.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
So the Hawks sneak in with the final wild card to get eliminated again and screw themselves out of a higher draft pick. Homers can point to another playoff appearance with Pete as if that's another accomplishment :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

eo620

Reaction score
The key word to this subject is "should".

All three games are trap games The Titans are gonna be tough, especially with D, Henry. He's considering the end and wants to go out strong. The Steelers are always tough. The game in Arizona is scary. AZ is the Seahawks house of horrors (i.e, Kam, Earl and Sherm getting hurt here), ending their Seahawk tenures.

These three aint gonna come easy

TwilightError

Reaction score
Sweet Jaysus. Even talking about winning out seems like too big of a distraction. All focus on the next game. There is nothing else in the world.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
So the Hawks sneak in with the final wild card to get eliminated again and screw themselves out of a higher draft pick. Homers can point to another playoff appearance with Pete as if that's another accomplishment :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Oh BS. Yes it's most likely that we'd lose. Still one win, then another, then one more and next thing you know you're in the superb owl.

The Giants went from wildcard to beating the undefeated Patriots. Cinderella stories do happen and I'd rather our team have that chance than not...

themunn

Reaction score
As long as the rams don’t

Even if the Rams do, they have to play the Saints, so that guarantees a loss to one of those 2 teams. They also have to play the Niners so it's already a tall ask for them to win out.

The Bucs (also 7-7) have to play the Saints too so one of those teams is guaranteed at least 1 loss (the other likely to win the division), with Saints potentially losing 2.

Meanwhile the Vikings have 2 games against the Lions to go (and if madness happens and they win both, plus their game against the Packers, and the Lions lose at Dallas as well, they'd drop to 10-7 so we win a tiebreaker with the Lions in that scenario too, since Vikings would win the division with that tiebreaker)

I'd say to be honest there's a good chance we sneak in even if we drop 1.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
You sure we can beat Will Levis?
Levis has grit.

That I'll give him. He's a leader too. I haven't seen ALOT of him/them this year - but what I HAVE seen has made me respect him.

Seen him call out veteran dudes for ******* the dog. Taken some big hits too.

Nothing but respect for him at this point.

From what I've seen.

GemCity

Reaction score
Next game only….!! Let’s focus.

P.S. WE’RE WINNING OUT!!

😉

Boycie

Reaction score
I'll tell you what. I would love a higher draft pick, but watching what I did last night makes me want to see this again. The boys looked like they were playing for one goal and each other, and now they have a shot at getting to the playoffs. I'll take that all day long!

GemCity

Reaction score
I'll tell you what. I would love a higher draft pick, but watching what I did last night makes me want to see this again. The boys looked like they were playing for one goal and each other, and now they have a shot at getting to the playoffs. I'll take that all day long!
Always go for the win(s)! Always!!