The pick is IN! #5

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Pete’s always fixing a crack in the sidewalk when there are huge potholes on the road. See also Eskridge, Dee.
Having a replacement level boundary corner starting for you with nothing much behind him is not a "crack in the sidewalk," it's a fat pothole in your driveway.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Unsure what the red flags on this guy are. I don’t really follow to much until after we draft them. I knew a lot of people were going to be shocked since we picked (according to Pet and John board) best player available and not need. that is why we hit it out of the park last year. Also don’t we recall a time we had an elite secondary who’ve gave our defensive line more time to get to the QB. Meh I guess that didn’t work out./s
I believe "red flags" referred to Carter, turning Witherspoon into the Best Player Available in that evaluation.

I thought I heard the 710 crew say that Witherspoon had one completion against him, for -4 yards? If that was in a big game, that's huge. If it was for the whole season, it's hard to believe. In either case I'm stepping back from the ledge. If this part was already discussed, sorry - the thread is 6 pages long already!

Chapow

Reaction score
You think any of those players they brought in are better than Carter?

I have no idea, but I know they don't have all the red flags Carter has including questions about his dedication, work ethic, conditioning, motor, etc.

Carter took a lot, and I mean A LOT, of snaps off. He's a huge bust risk. HUGE.

D

DomeHawk

I have no idea, but I know they don't have all the red flags Carter has including questions about his dedication, work ethic, conditioning, motor, etc.

Carter took a lot, and I mean A LOT, of snaps off. He's a huge bust risk. HUGE.
Without the red flags, over 50% of 1st rounders are busts. Why add to that?

Latest posts