The NBA is looking at Seattle for expansion

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":f7kl9e7i said:
I guess I understand the hatred in Seattle for the NBA, but it's been a long time since we lost the Sonics. As much as the NBA is to blame, Howard Schultz is the one who did the city dirty. If he doesn't sell the team to Clay Bennett, the NBA never even gets involved. If you are going to boycott the NBA, you better not be going to Starbucks. Howard Schultz and the City of Seattle were just as bad as David Stern and the NBA.

Might as well boycott the Mariners too, they are stealing money from anyone who attends the games. Sonics have been to the playoffs as many times as the Mariners since they left the city.
Been doing all of the above for years. Opening day 2017 was the last game I paid for, and I haven’t spent $1 on Mariners Merch in 15 years. Don’t drink coffee so that’s not an issue, and haven’t watched a second of NBA since the Sonics left.

Threedee

Reaction score
I say wait for NoKC to have a handful more seasons with a lopsided losing percentage, and then buy the franchise back for peanuts.

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm such a spiteful person that I was rooting against the Warriors last night for the sin of losing to the Lakers.

But, I never hated A-Roid for leaving Seattle, or even for being a douche about it. I blamed the shitty Rangers organization for offering him a stupid contract. I still didn't hate him for becoming a Damn Yankee, or for the various things he did like his silly relationship with Madonna. Finally, he got caught in the Biogenesis scandal, and I concluded that his accumulation of douche moves earned him my hatred, and I naturally began calling him A-Roid.

getnasty

Reaction score
Looks like Arod wants to move the TWolves to Seattle.

chris98251

Reaction score
getnasty":ia2sfi4y said:

He has forgotten he also has the Lynx, that will be one crowded building during Basketball seasons. Cat fight in Women's Locker room over Lockers and Shower stalls.

Besides I don't want to steal another Cities team, we know how that feels.

This guy promised a expansion team after the fiasco in Sacramento.

Adam Silver

Threedee

Reaction score
getnasty":1hf6pyqz said:

Minny has already had a team stolen from it. Just goes to show how douchy he is.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Threedee":cdyh99ve said:
getnasty":cdyh99ve said:

Minny has already had a team stolen from it. Just goes to show how douchy he is.
It took me a second to remember but yes of course it was the Lakers!
ARoid was a hard core cheat and liar so why would he ever change?