The Losses are they against BAD teams???

Rainger

Reaction score
Hmmmm lets see now a loss to the 49ers, very good D and 3 & 3, a loss to Atlanta, who are what??? 3 & 3, finally a loss to the Saints 2 & 4 (with a total help from the refs.

OK all you guys who said the Hawks would not win more than 3 or 4 games, are you going to come into this tread and tell me the Hawks are now going to lose 11 straight???

m0ng0

Reaction score
I hope not, I know it gets said every year but this is a weird season, looks like a changing of the guard in some ways

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I agree but there are at least 5027 threads or opinions by the negative nellies prior to the start of the season and even since that said the team would only win 3 or 4 games. People were all over the under in 5.5 wins.

I have said 8 or 9 it could be hard still because I thought Atlanta and the two NY teams were sure wins. Not so sure looking at the Jets and Giants.

xray

Reaction score
Gr8 win for the Hawks .

sutz

Reaction score
I agree but there are at least 5027 threads or opinions by the negative nellies prior to the start of the season and even since that said the team would only win 3 or 4 games. People were all over the under in 5.5 wins.

I have said 8 or 9 it could be hard still because I thought Atlanta and the two NY teams were sure wins. Not so sure looking at the Jets and Giants.
I was always an over on the 5.5. 🤷‍♂️