The hell Geno?

JPatera76

Reaction score
Thats on lockett... not even Geno lockett stopped his route

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Put his contract in the bin. Yes he's done better than we thought but he's still a liability. No way you pay 30m for this guy.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Is Geno and Derek having a competition right now on who can throw the most interceptions?

balakoth

Reaction score
Put his contract in the bin. Yes he's done better than we thought but he's still a liability. No way you pay 30m for this guy.
LOL Ok guy.... are you even watching the game.. did you watch that play? Good god...

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
This type of performance was always a distinct possibility with Geno. Why I've kept my powder dry in the contract talks.
But choosing a broken route where the receiver stopped as the ball was coming out to drop the take?

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
This type of performance was always a distinct possibility with Geno. Why I've kept my powder dry in the contract talks.
He only made two bad throws so far. The INT was on Lockett.

Also, even if it was all on Geno, that's a distinct possibility with literally every QB.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
He only made two bad throws so far. The INT was on Lockett.

Also, even if it was all on Geno, that's a distinct possibility with literally every QB.
He almost made 3 interceptions this game so far and it's not even halftime yet. That looks VERY bad, regardless of why. I'm not saying Geno sucks, in fact I think my comment was very jokingly neutral. I'm just saying he needs to get it together.