the Cardinals 12th man

NINEster

Reaction score
I knew the Niners would ball out hard against the Cardinals today, it made perfect sense.

Two straight weeks of slugfest primetime games against Seattle and Cincinnati.........what did you expect, a 50 point showing from the Cards today??

That's the nature of the NFL.

Looking forward to next week, the Cards should beat the Rams but with this big win streak, hard to say if that will happen.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I want the draft pick so I ain't even mad..

...but come on Ringless. The refs were ridiculous today.

The personal foul on Dial. The sideline bump on the official. Offensive PI on McDonald. Illegal Touching that should have simply been ruled incomplete. ALL of the pass interference penalties on ONE drive at the goal line (in particular the one on Reid...Fitz ran into HIM),...and the worst to me that wasn't even noticed by the refs or the announcing crew...watch the playclock on the long pass to the one on the game winning drive. HINT: It had expired before the snap.

I ain't sayin' the Cards wouldn't have won without all those calls because who knows what happens instead in that parallel universe...but dude...refs were HORRIFIC today.

peppersjap

Reaction score
rlkats":3ficsyd7 said:
ringless":3ficsyd7 said:
Of course they are. This whole game defines their season and erased wins against the bengals and Seattle. Because good teams win in blowouts every week. We failed to do that in a road divisional game and are now back to the basement where your worthless franchise will reside for years.

Yet here we are 9-2.
And in 2nd place in the conference.
With the best offEnse in the league

Who played down to the competition I guess the patriots are one and done to bc they've had to close games in a row lol.

Hahahhahahaaaaas

Hahahaha defensive much. Bro the niners SUCK. you barely won. And it took some Bad Bad ref calls to keep drives going. Not all of them but just important ones like that bull crap call on helmet to helmet on the Palmer sack. Even the announcers called bs. Just one of many. Hahaha congrats on the win solid performance hahahahaha. Gabbert 300 yards. Id be scared.
Our Defense actually made Gabbert look pretty good too. We won the game by 16 but it was by no means a cake walk.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ao83jk2 said:
I want the draft pick so I ain't even mad..

...but come on Ringless. The refs were ridiculous today.

The personal foul on Dial. The sideline bump on the official. Offensive PI on McDonald. Illegal Touching that should have simply been ruled incomplete. ALL of the pass interference penalties on ONE drive at the goal line (in particular the one on Reid...Fitz ran into HIM),...and the worst to me that wasn't even noticed by the refs or the announcing crew...watch the playclock on the long pass to the one on the game winning drive. HINT: It had expired before the snap.

I ain't sayin' the Cards wouldn't have won without all those calls because who knows what happens instead in that parallel universe...but dude...refs were HORRIFIC today.

Terrible officiating. Especially the PI on Dial. Though after the first penalty for 13 men on the field that took the refs 3 minutes to figure out and still got wrong ( called as a dead ball penalty instead of a live ball), you knew it was going to suck.

ringless

Reaction score
Well there may have been a missed TD too Marvin! This ball never touches the ground and the defenders foot almost hitshit's OB as the ball bounces off his back foot.

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Ya...t/file/4307339/rodger_really_wants_a_TD.0.gif

And while that may or may not have been a TD that would have replaced a PI penalty I know the officiating was pretty poor. We actually lost a down and it should have been first down not 2nd, 6 minutes of discussing later and they still got it wrong.

But yes, more bad calls went against SF no doubt. But I think that was some of the poorest officiating I've ever seen. Taking 6 minutes to figure out what down it was and still getting it wrong.

Even through the officiating may have been poor I think the majority of 49er fans lost focus of their goals which was never to win. It was for the Seahawks to get closer to losing the division title.

Clearly I've been a little sarcastic as I interpreted this as a thread with a lot of trolling.

I also don't see any 49er fans complaining about what should have been a PI and an ejection for a 49ers player hitting a Cardinals player while he was on the ground and driving into his chest with his knee with some pretty bad intentions. But that's none of my business.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Why all the piling on here???

Every superbowl champ played a tight game to an inferior team on the ROAD no less....and in the division?

Niners suck. Rams suck. Seahawks are not good.

Cardinals are one of the best teams in the NFL....the year the Seahawks won the super bowl they played uglier than this to a Rams team playing Kellen Clemens, who rivals Blaine Gabbert, and barely won.....just like the Cardinals.

Seahawks are 6-5, but gave up 500 yards of offense at home. Clearly not the same team they have been.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Why are the Niners fans so salty?

Wouldn't you guys rather the Cardinals win the division than the Seahawks?

We've all seen the "worst officiated game of the season" happen against our teams - which tells you something. It happens to every team. Historically in this match up, it would have happened against the Cardinals.

TheTruthHurts

Reaction score
ringless":lseixe1x said:
rlkats":lseixe1x said:
ringless":lseixe1x said:
Of course they are. This whole game defines their season and erased wins against the bengals and Seattle. Because good teams win in blowouts every week. We failed to do that in a road divisional game and are now back to the basement where your worthless franchise will reside for years.

Yet here we are 9-2.
And in 2nd place in the conference.
With the best offEnse in the league

Who played down to the competition I guess the patriots are one and done to bc they've had to close games in a row lol.

Hahahhahahaaaaas

Hahahaha defensive much. Bro the niners SUCK. you barely won. And it took some Bad Bad ref calls to keep drives going. Not all of them but just important ines line that bull crap call on helmet to helmet on the Palmer sack. Even the announcers called bs. Just one of many. Hahaha congrats on the win paper tiger.

Of course sweety. And yet the better team won. While a worthless franchise living in the past lost again. Not defensive as your clearly trying to troll.

But I know my team is good. And that a game that we still won doesn't define us. Sure we didn't have our best game but the superior team Made the clutch playe. And swept you lol. I hope your embarrassed about that shit show they put out there. Where were the fans? For such a faithful organization there was nobody in the seats

Nobody is talking about the past except you.
Yep "ringless" and that wont change any time soon.
Just face it you came into the game thinking your "ringless" Cards were going to demolish the 49ers. Instead Gabbert throws for a ton of yards and the young 49ers defense played well enough to win.
You should be proud OF THE OFFICIALS.

Cardinals will be One And Done in the playoffs and still "ringless" sweety.

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
I only posted this thread because this was about the 4th game where the cardinals benefitted from poor officiating then ended up winning in a close game.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
SF49r":1if3zttq said:
I only posted this thread because this was about the 4th game where the cardinals benefitted from poor officiating then ended up winning in a close game.

:roll:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Overall not a well officiated game but a lot of the things that 9ers fans are citing (e.g. T. Smith on the white and Q Dial's roughing) were totally legitimate calls.

If anything the worst officiating of the game (it taking 10 minutes for the refs to figure out which down it was, and still getting it wrong) hurt the Cardinals and not the 9ers.

Threedee

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2245kibx said:

We've all seen the "worst officiated game of the season" happen against our teams - which tells you something. It happens to every team. Historically in this match up, it would have happened against the Cardinals.
I doubt Niners or Rams fans want to see their team lie down just so one division foe can supplant another one.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Threedee":2556wmog said:
Ramfan128":2556wmog said:

I doubt Niners or Rams fans want to see their team lie down just so one division foe can supplant another one.

I agree. I certainly won't be happy if the Rams lose to AZ next week just because it helps them win the division instead of the Hawks. No way.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RedAlice":1h5my2d8 said:
Threedee":1h5my2d8 said:
Ramfan128":1h5my2d8 said:

I agree. I certainly won't be happy if the Rams lose to AZ next week just because it helps them win the division instead of the Hawks. No way.

This.

If anything, save when they're playing the 9er,s in the division this year I'm rooting for the Cardinals just because they've never won a SB before. Same story with the Hawks two years ago after they beat the 9ers in the NFCCG.

I'm always gonna root for teams that haven't won the Bowl, always have a bias for NFCW teams in the playoffs, and the sweetener for the Cardinals is that their window is atypically short because of Palmer and Fitz both being old as dirt.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Popeyejones":a96isqe9 said:
This.

If anything, save when they're playing the 9er,s in the division this year I'm rooting for the Cardinals just because they've never won a SB before. Same story with the Hawks two years ago after they beat the 9ers in the NFCCG.

I'm always gonna root for teams that haven't won the Bowl, always have a bias for NFCW teams in the playoffs, and the sweetener for the Cardinals is that their window is atypically short because of Palmer and Fitz both being old as dirt.

Ditto. Rooted for the Hawks over the Broncos, though had a hard time last year since both teams had recent championships.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":16iv20sr said:
Overall not a well officiated game but a lot of the things that 9ers fans are citing (e.g. T. Smith on the white and Q Dial's roughing) were totally legitimate calls.

If anything the worst officiating of the game (it taking 10 minutes for the refs to figure out which down it was, and still getting it wrong) hurt the Cardinals and not the 9ers.

:shock:

Wow, Popeye...we are usually pretty aligned in opinion...but not today.