THE annual Adopt-A-Rookie thread

pehawk

Reaction score
firebee":ynvf7o3p said:
Drafted offensive rookie - Kenny Lawler... Something about Cal receivers... They tend to become bigtime deep threat receivers in the NFL.

Underrated point...the usual for firebee.

I'm going Brooks.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Give me Alex 'Mini-BuddaBeast' Collins. Might not see much of the field this year, but he's somebody I'll enjoy seeing worked into the fold as opportunities arise.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
CJ Prosise. He might not ever become a three down back but he will be fun to watch and brings unique traits to the RB position.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sounds like JS is high on Bryant but I've made my choice and I'll stick with Vannett.

Any of these guys have cool nicknames?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2bpqoh4n said:
MizzouHawkGal":2bpqoh4n said:
BlueBlood":2bpqoh4n said:
Prosise is going to be a player that will force his way onto the field.

But I'm going with our #1 pick !
See now, I thought I was being cute and making it halfway interesting. But that's just boring and so .Net. Seriously this site has serious issues about obsession concerning offensive linemen. So obsessive as to be beyond insane and possibly silly.

Prosise is easy just like Tyler Lockett last year. At least take a risk won't you. Idefi or whatever his name is will definitely be just fine trust me.

What?
Seriously MHG, huh?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Largent80":2yjx7mmw said:
Easily Reed. Dude was in a Hawk shirt a month and a half ago, then shows up on stage with a bag of Skittles.

Gonna kick ass for YEARS.

This.

Tical21

Reaction score
I'll go with the center. He's got an outside shot to start and quickly become the leader of the group.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
Prosise has the biggest potential upside IMO. Very unique skill set (rb with wr ability) and exhibits good size, speed, and cutting ability. If he maximizes his potential, we have a superstar on our hands.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Drafted:

Its hard to not pick all of them but Ill go with the player that has captivated me for the last 2 years: RB Alex Collins

UDFA:

I dont know why but LB Christian French intrigues me, he profiles the same length and athleticism as Wright. Lengthy (6'5), long arms (33 7/8), about as big as Irvin (250)... not as fast as you'd think but Id say he's on the positive spectrum of average athleticism.

After 2014 and leading into 2015, French's stock was on the up and up as a consensus mid-round pick.

It looks like he had a down year possibly plagued by injuries...played in only 8 games... However, the little infomation I could find on him called him a well-rounded player with experience coming off the edge as a pass-rusher.

But that length and size is interesting, and I feel like he could have a lot of potential. First, getting him around some actual defensive coaching and Secondly, surrounding him with players that actually care about defense could help bring out the best of his ability and transform him into a tough, hard-nosed player.

Boykins might have gotten the big bucks but French was the first UDFA signed. I think he was definately a priority guy for the Seahawks.

The kid is a longshot but I think he comes out on top as the starting SLBer.

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
I haven't been this excited about a Draft Class...like...ever. But the one I really hope makes the team, or at least the practice squad, is George Fant, TE from Western Kentucky. 6'5", 296 lbs., 37" Vertical, 4.83 40....sounds to me like another hyper-athletic (former basketball player), Gilliam-like, conversion project. :0190l:

http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/w...deo_550e0118-f5dd-11e5-b006-534fe4e3fbc7.html

penihawk

Reaction score
DRAFTED: Kenny Lawler WR Cal - Huge catch radius and he makes plays. If he ran 4.5 he would of been a 4th rd pick.

UDFA: Tyvis Powell S Ohio St. - Great kid and surprised he wasn't drafted on day 3

Atradees

Reaction score
Trevone Boykins. UDFA I dont know if these count............Hes my adopt a rookie. Should have reps in preseason.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Offense I'd go Nick Vannett.

Defense I like Jefferson. Pulling for him and his family.

UDFA I'm torn between McEvoy and that uber quick DT we grabbed.

McGruff

Reaction score
kearly":3qzqhpno said:
Quinton Jefferson.

Ditto for me. I am a sucker for a pass rushing 3 tech. Hill looked like he was heading that direction, but he got gimpier and fatter.

I think Jefferson has all pro potential.

Hi res 2ba6860b9cf2e53be4074c8581106fb9 crop north