That's the type of playcalling I like to see!

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Yeah, but on the 4th and one, why throw it to Charbonnet instead of just handing it to him?
They sniffed that out. A better throw and he might have caught it, but the defender was right on him.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
There was a phantom flag (holding) on the play too that would have been enforced if the ball had been caught. So either way, we were done.

aastros1986

Reaction score
Yeah, but on the 4th and one, why throw it to Charbonnet instead of just handing it to him?
Cause carols an idiot.worst voach ive ever seen in between the kickoff and the following 4 hours. I would love to helicopter him out of the cities we play in at kickoff.

balakoth

Reaction score
Cause carols an idiot.worst voach ive ever seen in between the kickoff and the following 4 hours. I would love to helicopter him out of the cities we play in at kickoff.
PC doesnt call the plays... Where did you come from.. you resemble a ton of posters here

aastros1986

Reaction score
PC doesnt call the plays... Where did you come from.. you resemble a ton of posters here
I came from someone who also handed me down a brain. So what i see is what i post. And if you think that was smart not sure what to tell you?

aastros1986

Reaction score
Hes the coach he calls the play thats why he has a headset. And HEAD coach means he can easily dictate what he wants and going there with a stupid roll out cuts the entire field off and was a dumb decision compounded by a moron carol call.

Torc

Reaction score
Because its an obvious run up the middle????????????
Well, they so rarely do it, I don't think it was the obvious call. :p

Besides, with 1 yard to go and a good physical RB, sometimes you've just got to tell the OL to tighten their jocks and get a yard.