Tennessee Linebacker UDFA

OP
OP
S

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Didn't see that...what was the outcome of the investigation? Sounds like conflicting views on what happened? If true pass on this one

12AngryHawks

Reaction score

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
He was cleared of charges. Reports are he and his girlfriend found the cat eating their food, so they put it in the bathroom as the owner wasn't home.

*I'm not advocating for or against him, just reporting the facts*

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Sounded to me a bit like a cat fight between the two girl roommates, he got caught in the middle. Who knows, I would hope that the Hawks security team has checked it out.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
He was cleared of charges. Reports are he and his girlfriend found the cat eating their food, so they put it in the bathroom as the owner wasn't home.

*I'm not advocating for or against him, just reporting the facts*

There's an enormous difference between "brutally abused kitten" and putting it in the bathroom. I stand by what I said earlier about people who love animals and people who are cruel to animals, but this is a clear case of not having enough details, and perhaps someone jumping the gun on reporting something, and maybe even someone pushing an agenda.

I'm not going to judge the guy based on anything from this story.

Seahawker

Reaction score
My biggest beef with this draft was passing on Jeremiah Trotter three times in the 4th & 5th so this one is kind of a cat, I mean head scratcher.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm a cat lover, but I have seen people's cats that are downright mean to the point I quit going over to their house.

After reading that article, the owner sounds like she's trying to get attention, and $$$$. 6,300.00 is a lot of money. I've had cats all of my life, and there is no way you can "lock a cat in a toilet bowl." Cats can sense assholes, and you may get to them once, but not several times.

And who puts a cat on oxygen?

"His girlfriend said... and I have a text..." Let's see it then. FYI, you can't "lock a toilet bowl" At least not while holding a cat down in it.

Seems to me the linebacker should have scratches all over him. If not, then he needs to sue that author of the article who publicly smeared him based on a conversation.

Last edited:

Ruminator

Reaction score
Judging by the highlight reels, if he can successfully carry a lot of that over to the pro level, he would be a key ingredient in the "style of football that no one wants to play against” recipe.

Jville

Reaction score
Cut the ******. Want nothing to do with this POS.

A gullible author of a questionable account? .............

Published by MEAWW ......................

About Us

MEA WorldWide (MEAWW) is the global hub of Reality TV and Entertainment. We offer a lot more than just entertainment industry news, from the Real Housewives universe through Netflix's latest offerings and HBO's newest opus, MEAWW is your guide to what to watch and why.

The parent owner of the publication is ..............

Eleven Internet Services LLP.​

1608, 7th Cross, Opp BMTC Bus Depot, Agara Village
1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru 560102
Karnataka, India

Chawker

Reaction score
I'm a cat lover, but I have seen people's cats that are downright mean to the point I quit going over to their house.

After reading that article, the owner sounds like she's trying to get attention, and $$$$. 6,300.00 is a lot of money. I've had cats all of my life, and there is no way you can "lock a cat in a toilet bowl." Cats can sense assholes, and you may get to them once, but not several times.

And who puts a cat on oxygen?

"His girlfriend said... and I have a text..." Let's see it then. FYI, you can't "lock a toilet bowl" At least not while holding a cat down in it.

Seems to me the linebacker should have scratches all over him. If not, then he needs to sue that author of the article who publicly smeared him based on a conversation.
My mother had a cat years ago that could NOT stand it if you took your bic lighter and stood it up on its end. The cat would be asleep in the living room and you would be seated at the dinner room tabel, you'd stand the lighter on its end and within 10 minutes the cat would jump up on the table, stare you down then knock the lighter over. You could do this 100 times and he'd keep knocking the lighter over. I think it was the click sound that really pissed him off. True story.

Cheers

Last edited: