Tariq Woolen Roasts Russell Wilson

NoGain

Reaction score
Wilson always claimed that he employed a full time nutritionist, full time trainer, and he works out relentlessly. He needed to fire those people if this is the result:

fw_vnzpwyaez9m8-png.57732
Yeah, this is the thing about RW that I've had to completely reevaluate the last few years. It was becoming pretty clear in recent years that if he didn't reinvent his game due to his aging and slowing down that he was headed for a significant drop off in productivity. And it's been clear from the beginning with him that he was always going to speak in that sunny, positive, smarmy, corporate saccharine way that all but extinguished his personality and made him so un-relatable to many of his teammates and the general public.

But I bought into the idea that he was this ultra-dedicated professional who went above and beyond most others at keeping himself at peak effectiveness for as long as it was humanly possible to do so.

I just don't buy that anymore, no matter what he says. He's not even in the vicinity of, say, a Nick Bosa in that regard.

Last edited:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Could have done without dudes chiming in about another dude's body with my thursday. Bunch of karens. You people are obsessed.

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOVE Tariq Woolen! I don't understand why people are getting so worked up! It's just a joke among some guys shooting the breeze!

Some of the comments after the video are ridiculous!! Relax People!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Anyone remember when Sherm got in trouble for yelling at Russ in practice “you f—-g suck”? Not like Pete’s gonna do that again…

Smellyman

Reaction score
Could have done without dudes chiming in about another dude's body with my thursday. Bunch of karens. You people are obsessed.
for sure. One thing that is usually never talked about in sports is athlete's bodies. Surely it is never talked about on forums, reddit, at the combine, on the field, weight room, training tables, etc etc.

ivotuk

Reaction score
for sure. One thing that is usually never talked about in sports is athlete's bodies. Surely it is never talked about on forums, reddit, at the combine, on the field, weight room, training tables, etc etc.

Yeah, you NEVER hear about Athlete's bodies, hand size, arm length, height, weight, or 40 times! Especially not this time of year! The Combine is all about good times, dinner parties, and conversation (except about bodies). :p

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I think Russ will show up in better shape this year. But I also think he will injure his shoulder or something g next year that will ruin his comeback.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Meh it's not that sad, he's fat and happy. We'll all see what he has left this off season.