T-minus 1 day and counting ...

Chawker

Reaction score
Its 5 days 6 hours and 22 minutes until we are back to normal again. I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it. Time for a hell yah ! Its bout time for all us hungry 12 in the nest. Its time for the Seahawks to go hunting.

Sammy Hagar, come around the cornner and hit you in face like a 18 pound sledge, YYYAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

When the hammer falls down.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hell yes. Pre-Season or not, bring it on. Heading to the ocean for 4 days and home just in time for the 4pm kick off. Sure, the Pre-Season is usually pretty boring. But with only 3 games, AND all the new players, I can't imagine not being stoked to see what we have.
Then we can come back here on Monday. If they play well, we get to see several posts saying "It's just pre-season, calm down"
If they play like crap, it will be "See, I told you these guys suck, they're gonna' win maybe 3 games"

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
looking forward to seeing a revamped Defense with some great draft picks. The O is going to be ugly, no 2 ways around it. This is a flex year until we draft our next QBOF

RiverDog

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, it won't be until September before we're 'back to normal.'

But I do confess that this preseason, I'll be watching a little more closely than before just out of curiosity. We have a QB battle going for the first time in 10 years, a defense that is going to a 3-4, more high draft picks than usual, and some nice little toss ins from the Wilson trade. Although I'm pessimistic about our chances this season, I'm very intrigued about this team and what the future might hold.

fullquartpress

Reaction score
It would be good if the full screen was used for the game, rather than for interviews with
ex players and civic personalities(mayors, etc).

Last edited:

SeaWolv

Reaction score
It may be somewhat entertaining until we hit Halloween then it's gonna get down right scary with all the playoff teams they have to face. The back half of the schedule is pretty brutal.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I am so ready because there's a good number of jobs up for grabs, which makes watching preseason games this year more exciting and interesting. Really looking forward to watching the young Oline play. Add to that the young CBs. And then there's K9. Can't wait!!

Own The West

Reaction score

Not all of 'em will play, but here's depth chart as of today

Best part of this depth chart is that there is actual DEPTH! Particularly in the secondary. Wow.

Somebody's going to give us a 5th midseason for Artie Burns -- and I'm going to giggle.

samwize77

Reaction score
How about Nick B playing behind Brooks!...he actually did okay there right??

Latest posts