Reaction score
lets-party.jpg

getnasty

Reaction score
Bevell put up way more points against a better defense. Just sayin

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Fade":d80ei6mf said:
Even though I mostly enjoyed the game. The casuals didn't. (everyone around me was complaining.) This very well could be the lowest rated Super Bowl in a long time. I am expecting that anyway.

It was the Super Bowl that the NFL, with their inept refs, apparently wanted so kudos to them. And to the casual fan everything about this game from the half-time show to the horrible commercials to the awful game was lame. People at my house were literally falling asleep.

getnasty

Reaction score
Gurley better be jacked up because Mcvey totally ignored him the last two games. Should have cost them the Saints game and certainly didnt help them today.

Mizak

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2qipd3xp said:
The best part...Patriots will be in the sb next year too.

The Browns will beat them in the AFC championship game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Cyrus12":12rwro1v said:
Glad to see the roid monkey cheater Julian won the mvp. Storyline fits in with the team he plays for. Of course the media will forget about the suspension and just suck him off for the next 2 months . Another great story for the NFL. What a great year!

Youre having a meltdown

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I didn't watch it, because I wasn't going to watch a garbage SuperBowl with a team that shouldn't have been in it anyway.

Oddly, I am betting the Saints would have been a much better game. Certainly, I think they would have scored more than 3 points.

I was secretly hoping that the Rams would end up almost winning the game - but getting screwed after a referee missed an egregriously bad call that ended up preventing the Rams from scoring while giving the Patriots the win in the final seconds of the game. It would have been such poetic justice.

That didn't happen (bummer) but at least it sounds like I really did not miss anything. Maybe I will Google up the commercials so I don't miss those.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":arwgb6o7 said:
Grahamhawker":arwgb6o7 said:
Spot wouldn't have mattered, unless they gave them a 1st (which it clearly wasn't).

I thought they would go for it. In that case it mattered.

Matter or not unless it’s spotted as a first down it can’t be challenged. It’s also under two minutes so reviews have to come from upstairs anyway, but it still wasn’t reviewable.

With that said the game itself was just mediocre but we had fun at our house so all is good IMO

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":37vywg0z said:
Cyrus12":37vywg0z said:
Glad to see the roid monkey cheater Julian won the mvp. Storyline fits in with the team he plays for. Of course the media will forget about the suspension and just suck him off for the next 2 months . Another great story for the NFL. What a great year!

Youre having a meltdown

Nope. I'm glad they won but just calling it how it really is.

Rat

Reaction score
We've been spoiled with great Super Bowls in recent years, but wow that was awful tonight. Easily the least enjoyable SB since Colts-Bears in '06 and even that one had a TD on the opening kickoff.

Fade

Reaction score
This game perma-ruined Goff for good I think.

This was a fantastic outcome for the Seahawks.

IronSaint

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1z62nwtq said:
IronSaint":1z62nwtq said:
Hey, Rams and NFL!

Tenor

You never deserved to be there in the first place. :lol:

Go Iron Saint, rub some salt in the wound... piss in it if you want!

If anyone deserves to gloat right now, it's Saints fans.

It won't give back what you were robbed of, but at least there's a little satisfaction.

I bet you good $$$$ That the Saints would have rolled the Patriots today.

We all know it.

Yessir! This is ALMOST as good as watching the Falcons blow that 28-3 lead. My Saints brethren are lighting the Rams up online.

And absolutely, I’m still irked knowing we could’ve done better than that absolute ****show had we not gotten royally shafted, but knowing Robey-Coleman got his bum *** spanked all game makes my heart grow in size like the Grinch. Just wish they had to come here next year instead of us going there, the level of trolling we’d have in signs at the Superdome would be on an unfathomable level.

253hawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2k2q3ct8 said:
Cyrus12":2k2q3ct8 said:

Youre having a meltdown

Not really. MLB got it right with suspending PED cheaters not only for regular season games, but for the postseason as well. Edelman shouldn't even have been on the field. Did you hear what he said after the game?

“I was always taught as a young boy that you always just have to work hard. Work as hard as you can, put in the extra time and see where it goes. Worry about what you have on your plate at that time. That’s what I have tried to do.”

Guess he decided to leave out the part about cheating, and getting caught. How convenient. 4 games at the start of the season is a slap on the wrist for a player that's been to the playoffs every single year in his career on a team that's been there 16/18 times since the realignment.

northseahawk

Reaction score
I guess the rams took advice and suggestions from Pete, Wilson, and the Seahawks... to not block, not get any offense till the 4th QB, and play crappy qb play.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Really pisses me off that NE is trying to play the whole " they said we suck, everyone doubted us". BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Everyone was waiting for NE to all of a sudden to just appear but were hoping they would die. I had know doubt, and this is an old story, for them to try to be like this is some heroic accomplishment,,,,,,,,,,,We know who and what you are, guess we have to accept this and wait for you to disappear.