Suh to sign with Dolphins

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2mp4m47d said:
Hard to complain about the signing and Tannehill is a passable QB, just not a down field that. Mike Wallace, come to Seattle!

Their OC is worse than Bevell though, won't help them much.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. Miami is making too much noise about the deal, kind of like Detroit did about getting Suh resigned.

I don't think he'll come to Seattle and leave that much on the table, but it's tough to tell what happens. Miami is not the place you go to win. Their owner is becoming Dan Snyder Jr.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawks46":dzh1hm0h said:
I'll believe it when I see it. Miami is making too much noise about the deal, kind of like Detroit did about getting Suh resigned.

I don't think he'll come to Seattle and leave that much on the table, but it's tough to tell what happens. Miami is not the place you go to win. Their owner is becoming Dan Snyder Jr.
It would be hilarious if all these leaks about contracts being signed were false but I doubt it.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":10372h4q said:
SonicHawk":10372h4q said:
Hard to complain about the signing and Tannehill is a passable QB, just not a down field that. Mike Wallace, come to Seattle!

Their OC is worse than Bevell though, won't help them much.

Bevell OC'd his way to 2 consecutive SBs. He might not make the play calls I would, but he hasn't been abysmal.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Suh is just playin' the Dolphins before he signs with the Seahawks for 1/3 the dough to play for a contender. ;)

Latest posts