Steelers Joey Porter Jr on facing DK Metcalf

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Probably a pos like his dad
If you’re from Seattle and listened to Kube 93.3 back during the Super Bowl XL era, Jeremy Steven’s was asked what does he think of Jerome Bettis possible last game and Steven’s said it’s a great send off story for his career but it will be sad cause Bettis will not win and end with the Lombardi—more or less. Meanwhile, Joey Porter Sr., caught wind of this and went back at Jeremy Stevens…saying some things I can’t remember.

Going back to Kube 93.3, “The T-Man” (who is hilarious by the way) in the morning show, also addressed this and said that Walter Jones isn’t losing any sleep over Joey Porter….lmao.

The T-Man called the Steelers hotel and tried to contact Joey Porter to make fun of him some more but the hotel of course denied The T-Man….

Haahahahah, I was dying!

The T-Man was trolling Joey Porter hilariously!!!

I remember driving in the morning and listening to T-Man complete ripping into Joey Porter and I was dying……

Aww man, I miss the T-Man!!!!

The T-Man was a Seattle Legend!!

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Porter might get some face mask Muay-Thai from DK if he tries to talk shit during the game tomorrow, which he will lol.
I like the Hawks by 14 points

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
If you’re from Seattle and listened to Kube 93.3 back during the Super Bowl XL era, Jeremy Steven’s was asked what does he think of Jerome Bettis possible last game and Steven’s said it’s a great send off story for his career but it will be sad cause Bettis will not win and end with the Lombardi—more or less. Meanwhile, Joey Porter Sr., caught wind of this and went back at Jeremy Stevens…saying some things I can’t remember.

Going back to Kube 93.3, “The T-Man” (who is hilarious by the way) in the morning show, also addressed this and said that Walter Jones isn’t losing any sleep over Joey Porter….lmao.

The T-Man called the Steelers hotel and tried to contact Joey Porter to make fun of him some more but the hotel of course denied The T-Man….

Haahahahah, I was dying!

The T-Man was trolling Joey Porter hilariously!!!

I remember driving in the morning and listening to T-Man complete ripping into Joey Porter and I was dying……

Aww man, I miss the T-Man!!!!

The T-Man was a Seattle Legend!!

The T-Man did absolutely nothing in that Super Bowl either. He and Hope Solo have sure added a lot to society since then too.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The T-Man did absolutely nothing in that Super Bowl either. He and Hope Solo have sure added a lot to society since then too.
? The T-Man was a radio host. I think you’re referring to Mr roast beef.

Last edited: