Sherman and Browner facing suspension

HawksSoc

Reaction score
truehawksfan":3hx7no0j said:
Adderall seems to be very popular....

Maybe this is it, maybe we're all tanked on Adderall and this isn't really happening...? Please? :pukeface:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
cesame":290erp9b said:
NJHawksFan":290erp9b said:
I don't care about the season any more. Guy, Browner and Sherman (buddies) all get hit with PED suspensions? Something tells me they weren't taking adderall. I am servery disappointing because I looked up to these guys. I thought this team was on a high road and I can't support cheaters.

Thoughts on Pete Carroll?

First USC, now this?

How do you think it all reflects on him?

I dont think this reflects Pete Carroll in any way. Not even a little bit. Do you think he's their babysitter watching what they put into their bodies 24/7?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2emlzoux said:
KARAVARUS":2emlzoux said:
Teqneek":2emlzoux said:
Well I'm done lurking for the year. The replies in this thread make me sick. Have fun being these kind of fans. Must make watching so enjoyable... Later peeps!

Hmmm. Wondering what your basis is for this? If these guys in fact, cheated, then f them. That's not the kind of team I want to cheer for. We as fans have a right to be pissed.
Team?,,,Two guys screw up, so Wilson and the rest of the team takes a hit for it?, :141847_bnono: ,Ya, OK, bye :177692:

Get your finger out of my face. We win as a team and lose as a team. I feel like you're condoning this crap almost. And you tell me bye because I'm pissed? Get out of my face. Cheaters suck. I'm a Hawks fan no matter what, always will be. Being pissed at people for being pissed about this says what?

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":21jgf9fq said:
cesame":21jgf9fq said:
NJHawksFan":21jgf9fq said:
I don't care about the season any more. Guy, Browner and Sherman (buddies) all get hit with PED suspensions? Something tells me they weren't taking adderall. I am servery disappointing because I looked up to these guys. I thought this team was on a high road and I can't support cheaters.

Thoughts on Pete Carroll?

First USC, now this?

How do you think it all reflects on him?

I dont think this reflects Pete Carroll in any way. Not even a little bit. Do you think he's their babysitter watching what they put into their bodies 24/7?

Exactly. Its not like Pete has a bowl of adderell pills in the middle of the locker room for everyone to take.

pinksheets

Reaction score
If Carroll isn't at fault here, can someone explain his newly released Win Forever Brand Adderall Suppositories?

m0ng0

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":14pav8v3 said:
Exactly. Its not like Pete has a bowl of adderell pills in the middle of the locker room for everyone to take.

I have heard stories from pro's about locker rooms in the not so distant past where things like things like this were actually quite true. Not saying that is whats going on here....

HawksSoc

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":1futu7z7 said:

Or does he...? MIND = BLOWN.

Seriously people, this ain't on Pete.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Russell wilson is probably next.. I mean he needs it the most with his narcolepsy

#notime2sleep

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1r7ktick said:
Seaswab":1r7ktick said:
It's funny the nfl goes after the best secondary in the league....hmmmm

Can we please not go the conspiracy theory route? It makes Seahawks fans look uneducated.

Somehow this is Jim Harbaugh's fault. Coached Sherm in College.... now our biggest rivals coach... its all makes sense.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
We can hope they were using the medication for the purpose it was designed for...ADHD or narcolepsy and simply didn't report it to the league. I suppose it's not that far of a stretch some people are embarrassed to admit having these problems. I'm going to hold out hope they weren't cheating on purpose, but if they are proven to have done so I'm going to be very disappointed.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Think someone touched on it earlier. But maybe that is why Pete was so pissed after the loss saying maybe these guys were to young to get an entire week off during the bye and saying he didn't handle it correctly. Who knows. All i gotta say is i am disappointed if they end up getting suspended. Without a prescription it seems that they are pretty much screwed. They should know what they are putting in their bodies. Way to put the team first guys. Now its time for Trufant and Thurmond to step up. Not giving up hope on the playoffs i think these guys can get it done.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Get your finger out of my face. We win as a team and lose as a team. I feel like you're condoning this crap almost. And you tell me bye because I'm pissed? Get out of my face. Cheaters suck. I'm a Hawks fan no matter what, always will be. Being pissed at people for being pissed about this says what?

What's it say?, it says YOU are bashing the whole team for the F345up of three players.
If the whole team is using the shit, THEN you got it right to lay it on the whole team, BUT, your "win as a team and lose as a team is bullshit when it comes to broad brushing the rest of the team :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono:

hawk45

Reaction score
Kelly.Orr":gi8hfrc6 said:
Think someone touched on it earlier. But maybe that is why Pete was so pissed after the loss saying maybe these guys were to young to get an entire week off during the bye and saying he didn't handle it correctly. Who knows. All i gotta say is i am disappointed if they end up getting suspended. Without a prescription it seems that they are pretty much screwed. They should know what they are putting in their bodies. Way to put the team first guys. Now its time for Trufant and Thurmond to step up. Not giving up hope on the playoffs i think these guys can get it done.

Of course they knew what they were taking. No athlete alive has ever really been truthful using the "oops didn't know that was a PED" excuse.

Please don't give me mental images of Trufant patrolling the corner.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":192mpo27 said:
I wonder if Tom Brady is saying.. "you mad bro?"

Probably not, he's probably asking "you got any more bro"?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Shaz":29w9lpps said:
Relax, it's adderall. It's not the most powerful substance out there and honestly I don't see how it gives you an advantage

I've been on adderall for about 4 years, it's not as strong as people think

I'm disappointed in both of them if this is true but lets see how this plays out and see if it was in fact their error or someone elses

...and you're telling us the dosage that they took? :roll: