Sherm is back. On Bobby Wagner…

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Yawn, has nothing to do with "loyalty" or lack thereof. Does it make sense for the team to have Bobby there or does it make sense to move on and let younger guys develop?

Strawman and lack of critical thinking skills by Sherm here. But no surprise.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Sherman’s dislike for the Seahawks imo goes further than just “being cut while injured” the dudes claimed the nfl is a business but can’t understand or accept a BUSINESS decision was made on him. Dude didn’t do much after Seattle either.. spent more time on the sidelines with injuries than playing

JPatera76

Reaction score
Also.. let’s just point out the irony of “loyalty” as he wears a 49ers hat. lol 😂 He must’ve kicked back a few drinks 🍺 before that post

evergreen

Reaction score
What about Bobby's loyalty? Why not retire a Seahawk and coach?

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
It's business. It was time for a change with a new coach. Wagner will be welcomed back with open arms post retirement but it's time for a new era of seahawks legends to come in the next few years.

flv2

Reaction score
I wish Wagner well in Washington, (but please don't let him kick an XP).

[Deacon Jones reference].

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Bobby was on a one year deal. Not sure where the disloyalty was at. Landed in a great spot with Dan Quinn too.

Sherm has got to be just fishing for eyeballs on his podcast. There's no way this move is disrespectful. Bobby will retire a Seahawk, guaranteed.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m not sure what people are on about here. This is all a big nothing burger IMO. Sherm is just saying that people can’t be mad at Wagner for being “disloyal” when there is no loyalty from the organization. He’s not wrong. There isn’t loyalty and loyalty isn’t really a thing anymore.

Personally I’m not happy that we didn’t sign him because even though some will disagree I think that paying him $6 million for a pro bowl season is easily worth doing again while we bring in young guys. IMO I’d like to see someone take his job rather than not even have a pro bowler like him as competition

Right now we have no real experience at a very important position group. Obviously they will fill those gaps but with who?

James in PA

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter, Sherm, but you must have me confused with someone who gives a f*** about it.