Seattle Mariners @ NY Yankees May 20-23...

NoGain

Reaction score
Hang on and get this one. It'a all gravy after that IMO.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Not sure I agree with sending Mooney out again tonight, but he's getting the job done.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wow, who are these guys? Me like. Said I would be ecstatic with a 2-2 split............now I want a series win. F the Spankees.

bileever

Reaction score
What has Dylan Moore been eating, and can he share with his teammates?

And if only Garver and Polanco were producing like Luke Raley.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Side note, it would have been incredible to be AT one of those games. At NY, hottest team in baseball etc.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What has Dylan Moore been eating, and can he share with his teammates?

And if only Garver and Polanco were producing like Luke Raley.
Garver is starting to show some signs. Polanco needs to get healthy and hit at least close to the back of his baseball card.
Moore is the best hitter on this team at times. What a trip.

bileever

Reaction score
Side note, it would have been incredible to be AT one of those games. At NY, hottest team in baseball etc.
I love going to Yankee Stadium. Saw many Mariner games while I was in exile there, sometimes with my son, sometimes with my friend who is a diehard Yankees fan. I was also fortunate to go to a couple of the historical 2004 Red Sox/Yankees playoff games there.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Gosh, Astros managed just one run today and lose to the Angels. Let's see if I can find it within me to sympathize for that team and their abysmal showing today....

...NOPE! GUESS NOT!

bileever

Reaction score
Dylan Moore on MLB Network, in case you didn't see it:

Crizilla

Reaction score
Oh look Scotty dismantles a good line up again when going for a series win. Hanny, Polanco, Urias are just going to tear it up, right? What a fohkin joke m8. Then sends France to steal a base to ruin a rally. It's just pure stupidity.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Julio continues to strike out on balls. He's literally getting no coaching which means yes M's ARE constantly getting out coached because opposing managers know Julio is not getting coached therefore don't need to thrown him a strike purposely since he'll swing at anything. I'm sick of baseball fans that downplay managing a game. This team isn't managed good. It's not. Cold hard fact. But we're quiet because first place. If the Ms even made the world series this year with what's going on here it would be seriously one of the best feats or miracles in American sports.

Threedee

Reaction score
I was cautiously optimistic when the M's worked the pitch count into oblivion through three innings. Then, they proceeded to accomplish nothing further until the Raleigh three-run homer.