Seattle Dragons @ Houston Roughnecks Gameday Thread

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1y7db0xk said:
Cyrus12":1y7db0xk said:
Gotta respond with a good drive here. Can Zorn make the adjustment to stop this defense?
Trying too hard to force the run. Being too predictable on offense.
Agreed. They need to get the receivers involved more.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Houston came to life and Seattle got outplayed. Houston is clearly the better team. Was still a good watch with Silvers not getting the start.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BJ was too indecisive on the last play. Got to escape the pocket quicker or get rid of the ball.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Bad time for a turnover. Did better than I expected. They may suck, but I love this team. Will continue to happily watch their games

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Houston appeared to have quite a few fans today. Even a few coronavirus masks in the crowd!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":17dw91l7 said:
Houston appeared to have quite a few fans today. Even a few coronavirus masks in the crowd!
Really bad defense on 3rd and 10. Everyone knows they are running the ball there.
Linebackers out of their gaps.

Oh well, at least it was entertaining.

cymatica

Reaction score
Nice to see BJ start, but Zorn should not be calling plays, way to indecisive and predictable. Every time they cut to his mic, he sounds confused or unsure about the play.

I know Zorn was not the original playcaller, but there has to be someone else on the staff who can do it better.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2hamxu06 said:
Cyrus12":2hamxu06 said:
Really bad defense on 3rd and 10. Everyone knows they are running the ball there.
Linebackers out of their gaps.

Oh well, at least it was entertaining.
Looks like Seattle got jipped off of 3 seconds. LOL.
Lame excuse, “we can’t get everyone back on the field”. Ummm, YES YOU CAN!
Not that it matters, but the game isn’t over.

Can’t wait for the “oops, we goofed” apology tomorrrow.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Leave it to Dean Blandino to screw this up...glad to see the announcers calling this out!

DJrmb

Reaction score
They were very Jekyll and Hyde in this game, but overall a solid outing on the road against the best team in the league. Especially given the injuries. I'm surprised they even had a 3rd center on the roster to come in and play!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
cymatica":2ribwb3u said:
Nice to see BJ start, but Zorn should not be calling plays, way to indecisive and predictable. Every time they cut to his mic, he sounds confused or unsure about the play.

I know Zorn was not the original playcaller, but there has to be someone else on the staff who can do it better.
John63 might do it better.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
IndyHawk":g3hrg83h said:
cymatica":g3hrg83h said:

John63 might do it better.
Only if Russ was the qb...still 3 seconds left!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1k7l5o1r said:
Leave it to Dean Blandino to screw this up...glad to see the announcers calling this out!
They are in Texas, so he probably has a date with Jerruh Jones party bus he has to get to again.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3irhw3ik said:
Cyrus12":3irhw3ik said:
They are in Texas, so he probably has a date with Jerruh Jones party bus he has to get to again.
Yep...but the play by play guys did their best to make him look stupid so I'm okay with it.

Latest posts