Seattle and San Francisco

rcaido

Reaction score
46 Tackles and 6.5 sacks over 3 years.. thats why.. I wouldn't have even given them a third for him lol
He got injured his second year and pretty much was out the whole 3rd season. They limited his snap count the beginning of year but right now he has 5 sacks. I think he is like top 10 in pass rushing this year. He is only 24 years old. He was elite his rookie year, which was the only year he had a full season.

Mick063

Reaction score
I believe that Mafe is outperforming Chase Young this season. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Williams was definitely the need area considering the edge rotation depth of Hall, Clark, Mafe, and Taylor. Even with the loss of Nwosu. That collective edge pressure is more than holding its own although the sample size on Clark in a Seattle uniform is small. Jamaal Adams has been effective in selective edge pressures as well.

On another note, I'm about a week or two away from my "come to God" moment on Jamal Adams. It appears that I'm on my way to eating a big giant plate of crow. So, what if he has hands of stone? He can headshot the football into the arms of a safety like he is playing soccer in the British Champions League. He keeps showing up as the guy that is making the second down tackle short of the first down stick. Yea Jamaal. I have been watchin. I'm big enough to come clean when I'm wrong. As tough as I have been on you it is going to require one heck of an apology.

Last edited:

Kinger95

Reaction score
I know very little about how GM’s move money and void years and signing bonuses and restructures and extensions to create cap space and even how a player that makes 100 million for example over 4 years wouldn’t have a cap hit of 100 million total over that time frame even if they defer it to later years.

I’m genuinely confused as to how the 49ers can afford to pay the guys they have under the cap when they have 10 guys that are like top 5 at their positions

Are they gonna eventually foot the bill or can they just keep doin what they’re doin forever? Like my brain doesn’t comprehend how you can have a 300 million dollar team like it’s shows they have committed for 2024

Mad Dog

Reaction score
He got injured his second year and pretty much was out the whole 3rd season. They limited his snap count the beginning of year but right now he has 5 sacks. I think he is like top 10 in pass rushing this year. He is only 24 years old. He was elite his rookie year, which was the only year he had a full season.

So injury prone. I can see why we stayed away. *cough* Adams *cough*

toffee

Reaction score
Not sure if I can get this right.

Hawks9ersBut
DefenseFront 7BetterThey are deeper at Edge.
DefenseBackfieldBetterI am counting on Jamal and Woolen to step up.
DefenseRun defenseParParBoth are pretty good, Williams may make us better.
DefensePass defenseParParTheir front 7 vs our backfield.
OffenseQBBetterI need to run this by fade.
OffenseOLParParBoth suck at pass blocking but their all pro LT is coming back soon.
OffenseRBsBetter
OffenseWRsBetterWe utilize JSN, Bobo & TEs better, it will be on par.
OffenseTEsBetter
OffensePassing gameBetterGeno needs bring to his A game.
OffenseRunning gameParParMay be Kenny McIntosh can make a difference?
Special teamBetter

Last edited:

Kinger95

Reaction score
I know very little about how GM’s move money and void years and signing bonuses and restructures and extensions to create cap space and even how a player that makes 100 million for example over 4 years wouldn’t have a cap hit of 100 million total over that time frame even if they defer it to later years.

I’m genuinely confused as to how the 49ers can afford to pay the guys they have under the cap when they have 10 guys that are like top 5 at their positions

Are they gonna eventually foot the bill or can they just keep doin what they’re doin forever? Like my brain doesn’t comprehend how you can have a 300 million dollar team like it’s shows they have committed for 2024
Can anyone answer if the 49ers are in impending cap hell and at risk of losing some key guys or are they just gonna keep moving money and adding to a stacked roster?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wanna' comment so bad, but I always get blasted when I voice my opinion about how "iffy" the cap is used by certain teams. It's magic.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Can anyone answer if the 49ers are in impending cap hell and at risk of losing some key guys or are they just gonna keep moving money and adding to a stacked roster?
I unfortunately am in the same boat as you. I believe that the NFL has rules in place to keep teams from doing what you're talking about, kicking the can down the road.

Latest posts