Seahawks Should Only Be Allowed To Draft From The NW Region

TXHawk

Reaction score
That's hilarious. Assuming he's a Falcons fan, the "Atlanta" Falcons have one player on their roster who went to school in Georgia.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
:13: :roll: :pukeface: :177692: :34853_doh: :141847_bnono:

My thoughts on the opening post.

RiverDog

Reaction score
If I recall, there was at one time long ago during the old AFL days, that there was either a rule or a discussion of a rule that would allow teams to exercise some sort of option or preference to draft a player from a college in their region.

Does that ring a bell with anyone?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RiverDog":3i89fc9a said:
If I recall, there was at one time long ago during the old AFL days, that there was either a rule or a discussion of a rule that would allow teams to exercise some sort of option or preference to draft a player from a college in their region.

I thought it was the World Football League or the USFL or one of the other startups that failed.

themunn

Reaction score
Hawks46":1o06ox27 said:
theincrediblesok":1o06ox27 said:
No way, is that serious? Someone actually that dumb....

Hell yes there's people that dumb.

You know those little packets of silica that they put in electronics to absorb moisture ? You see how it says "do not eat" ?
They have to put that there because someone freaking ate it. That's a special kind of stupid that looks at that and goes "hmm, wonder how that tastes ?"

Never overestimate the intelligence of the average person. You'll be continually let down.

On a separate note, the sig in the OP's post.....that Niner fan was actually pretty close to being right. Lol.

Or to quote the great George Carlin

"Think about how stupid the average person is. Now remember, half of them are dumber than that"

RiverDog

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1fsvgtqm said:
RiverDog":1fsvgtqm said:

I thought it was the World Football League or the USFL or one of the other startups that failed.

I'm pretty sure it was back in the '60's and that it involved Tommy Nobis, an All American linebacker out of Texas, and that Bud Adams, owner of the AFL Houston Oilers, was trying to sign away from the NFL. I think he acquired AFL rights to draft him from some sort of rule that allowed regional teams some sort of preference in drafting local players.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Luckily for him this isnt the rule or every player on the Falcons would be incarcerated.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":22fa8y0o said:
Rob12":22fa8y0o said:
I laughed. He's on the same plane of thought of the Niners fans who feel like the Hawks should be penalized for the decibel level in the Clink.

No, this is on a whole different level of dumb.
This dude/dudete should have their picture on the front page of Sports Illustrated, so we can all see what stupid really looks like. :lol:

12thManNorth

Reaction score
When we hosted the Niners a couple weeks back there was an idiot in a Niners jersey walking around saying we aint sh&% because we steal so many of our players from Niners territory in California. If this is what the trash talk from the opposition is now coming to, we have won the war

Pick6

Reaction score
Is this a facebook/reddit post? I'm curious of the source.