Seahawks Meet Privately with Bryce Young

Rat

Reaction score
Like Stroud, he's probably only an option if Richardson (or anyone else) surprises and goes in the top 2 picks, and then we'd have to trade up with the Cards for the 3.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Yeah it's one thing to have somebody at the pro day, or even attend themselves. It's another to send a huge crowd and take selfies with the prospects and then post those selfies everywhere for people to see.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Can't just be an elaborate smoke screen, can it?

They are seriously considering a QB here if one is available.

Just don't see these two guys still on the board at #5.

Draft day can't come soon enough.

massari

Reaction score
Hard to believe the selfies are a smokescreen. If Stroud, Young or Richardson actually fall to #5, chances are they're running to the podium.

It's the first time, and only time in the foreseeable future that they'll get the chance to take a legitimate top QB prospect.

Last edited:

GemCity

Reaction score
Man…I really hope we don’t take Levis. Prior to this season, I was thinking he’d be a good pick but…not so much now.

Which means he’ll end up being like Josh Allen as I’m bad at picking during the draft.

toffee

Reaction score
Football God moves in mysterious ways, if Young AND stroud both available for us to pick .... what would be your decision? Let's all just assume that they are available, ok?

Seahawker

Reaction score
Maybe one of the QB's will pull an Elway/Eli and force a post-pick trade, LOL.

renofox

Reaction score
Football God moves in mysterious ways, if Young AND stroud both available for us to pick .... what would be your decision? Let's all just assume that they are available, ok?
Stroud without a doubt. If you can get what should be the #1 pick at #5 you gotta do it.