Seahawks have +$35 million in cap space for the 2017 season

getnasty

Reaction score
Give me one solid Tackle on the OL and i'll be happy. If we can just solidify 40% of the OL(Britt and new Tackle) you can at least help the other 3 spots. We literally could get beat anywhere on the OL this year it would be nice to narrow your weakness up front to a couple. You also have to think Ifedi and Glowenski are only gonna get better in there second year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seabowl":2k741p50 said:
All the teams I pulled up on this least have around 35 mil cap space. No advantage here
*allas is 10 million OVER, according to OTC.com

olyfan63

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":2py3x4bj said:
bigskydoc":2py3x4bj said:
With no Scot McCloughan, it probably won't matter. It is becoming increasingly clear that he really was responsible for choosing the ingredients of our championship team.

It certainly does seem that you are correct in this. My question is, why wouldn't the current staff have the ability to replicate his formula?

Yup, this, BigSkyDoc's point. We don't seem to have the same success in the draft the last few years after McCloughan.
Sure hope the rest of the gang can find his secret formula and get back to hitting on players instead of missing so much like they have.

Basis4day

Reaction score
olyfan63":2tw5ub58 said:
Kennedyin92":2tw5ub58 said:
bigskydoc":2tw5ub58 said:
With no Scot McCloughan, it probably won't matter. It is becoming increasingly clear that he really was responsible for choosing the ingredients of our championship team.

It certainly does seem that you are correct in this. My question is, why wouldn't the current staff have the ability to replicate his formula?

Yup, this, BigSkyDoc's point. We don't seem to have the same success in the draft the last few years after McCloughan.
Sure hope the rest of the gang can find his secret formula and get back to hitting on players instead of missing so much like they have.

I give more weight to the college scouting reports Pete accumulated at USC which the team was able to use the first couple drafts.

Latest posts