Seahawks Color Rush Uniform Thread

Gio

Reaction score

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I want one, but so far I don't see any Elites for sale. I wish I knew if they were going to make them or not.

drcool

Reaction score
tacomahawk":3al7l2t4 said:
I want one, but so far I don't see any Elites for sale. I wish I knew if they were going to make them or not.

No Elites for the Color Rush jerseys. There will only be the Limited jerseys and the new "Legend" jersey which is a step below the Game jersey. The Legend jersey would almost be what would happen if a jersey and a dri-fit t-shirt had a baby. The fit and cut is more similar to a jersey but the material is a bit lighter.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Oh God. Someone go into Nike and give them all a dry slap.

Please note - the DARK backgrounds in these photos? Y'know, for contrast? Yeah good luck refixing your retinas when you've been following the players around a GREEN pitch. Also, good luck to Russ on deep passing routes.

"But wait, Mr Grumpy-pants!", I hear you cry, "It'll be fun!"

Will it? Will it really? The Thursday night opponent is the RAMS. They might not score any points, but with Russ inevitably suffering the standard Aaron Donald-issued blurred vision, he'll now also get to play "Is that a receiver, or just my eyes?" as he runs for his life. Our only hope is the team-wide headache LA will be combating by halftime.

"Pete? It's Jeff. Look, I know it's a close game but put your blue shirts back on this half, or I'm gonna call TWO fakes on Special Teams. You know you won't see either one coming...

Oh no - The Rams. Does this mean two colour rush uniforms? Action Green vs Capitulation Yellow? The line of scrimmage will look like a quiche. There'll be a new penalty. Excessive salad. 15 yards.

"Please be aware as you take your seats, the beer holders have been replaced with buckets, just in case of emergencies"

But hey, it's absolutely nowhere near the Neon Green fiasco, oh no, not one little bit. No comparison there at all.

Also, I note the Patriots have effectively been given a pass in all this embarrassment.

uncle fester

Reaction score
crosfam":2a8obsgx said:
uncle fester":2a8obsgx said:
Also, I note the Patriots have effectively been given a pass in all this embarrassment.

Pats have new ones too - new and better than what they wear most of the time. Bought my new #12 green jersey this AM, so I lined up and did just what Nike and the NFL wanted me to do!
http://www.nflshop.com/New_England_...ronkowski_Nike_Navy_Color_Rush_Limited_Jersey

And that's OH-SO different to what they wear for a regular game.

If Seattle has to wear Nuclear Homer Simpson Green from shoulder to toe, the Pats should at least be issued with Vegas-era Rhinestone jumpsuits.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
They don't look as bad as I thought it would . Not a fav but don't hate it like the hazmat ones of the MoraJr year.

253hawk

Reaction score
Looks yellow to me. Battle of the hi-lighters!

CsPLr7EXgAA0Sjs

Kam-oflague?

CsPNF7JUkAkgjEP

drcool

Reaction score
253hawk":2iqjnt4d said:
Looks yellow to me. Battle of the hi-lighters!

CsPLr7EXgAA0Sjs

Not all the teams will be actually wearing their color rush jerseys due to the color blind issue they ran into last year. With the Seahawks wearing the green they won't have the Rams wear yellow. They will be wearing their white jersey. The Falcons, Cardinals, and Texans will also wear their white jerseys for the game.

xgeoff

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":1r0zb1es said:
Color Rush needs to go; the whole concept is flawed and evil and must be stamped out! :pukeface:

They are all so ugly. So, so ugly. Every one of them. :pukeface:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Yes, let's do everything we can to evoke the disastrous 2009 season, thank you sir, may I have another?

ARhawk

Reaction score
Well I like it. I wish they would have let the Rams wear all navy so it would be all Seahawks colors for the game

Latest posts