Rounds 4-7

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Surprised that Jeremiah Trotter Jr and Sedrick Van Pran-Granger are still undrafted. Those two were mocked in the 2nd round in quite a few expert mock drafts.

bman75

Reaction score
I don't understand why at every pick people say they hope we draft a QB. Is it because you like the QB (or in this case every QB)? I would rather build the team and see what Sam can do. He is only 23.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
I don't understand why at every pick people say they hope we draft a QB. Is it because you like the QB (or in this case every QB)? I would rather build the team and see what Sam can do. He is only 23.
Absolutely agree with this. Unless you think the QB will be your 1 or 2, taking a QB is at best throwing a pick away and at worst induces you to keep three on the roster and cut a player at another position that should have made the final 53.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Like this but unless your grabbing a true QB of the future why would you take Rattler to be a 3rd QB that you would have to carry on the 53 to protect him from being poached off the PS...only a question
Agreed, I don't see Rattler doing much in the NFL other than a good backup. The Rams picked up Georgia QB Stetson Bennett last year, who was magnificent in College and should be a good backup, except that the Rams went and got Jimmy Garoppolo as insurance for Matthew Stafford.

Better to use the picks on trenches if good players are available.