Roquan Smith traded

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
For a second and a fifth. I know the brass would rather draft someone in next years draft to avoid paying a mlb $20+ mil. And I completely get it and agree. But damn he would’ve looked good out there instead of Cody Barton.

OP
OP
F

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
Chill out man. There were rumors that Seattle was one of his top landing spots in a trade and now he’s no longer available… And we have Cody Barton at mlb. That’s why this is relevant

SeaWolv

Reaction score
He would have been a nice pickup and if this teams is going to make a serious playoff push I'm surprised it didn't happen. Smith is the next best thing to Bobby Wagner and Barton is clearly not.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Bears made him a fair offer. He’s a good player, but not an explosive play-maker like Shaq Leonard, and so Poles is not going to pay him $20M. I have seen every game he’s played, and agree with Poles.

Ravens now have a problem if they can’t sign him or Lamar Jackson. Neither of them has a professional agent to represent them in contract negotiations. It won’t be easy with Smith unless they overpay him. Over in Bears world, we’ve been watching this drama all year.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Chill out man. There were rumors that Seattle was one of his top landing spots in a trade and now he’s no longer available… And we have Cody Barton at mlb. That’s why this is relevant
The media thought Seattle was because it fit their narrative with bobby gone. Same with some fans.. other than that, there was no wat seattle was ever going to get him. also theres a thread about this already.

here https://www.seahawks.net/threads/roquan-traded-to-baltimore.183118/#post-2708485

bileever

Reaction score
why has this anything to do with the seahawks??? Did I miss something did we aquire him??
That's why FLSeahawk put it in the NFL Nation forum, not the Seahawks one. But it does have some relevance to the Seahawks given all the discussion about acquiring Smith.