Richard Sherman approves Seahawks draft

JPatera76

Reaction score
I meant the LOB era defense, not just the secondary.

Kam has zero chance of making the HOF.
ahh so whatever fits YOUR definition of the LOB not the actual members... k cool

Rat

Reaction score

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Sherm can take a long walk off a short pier.

F that two-faced loudmouth idiot. Put your favorite 49'ers cap back on douchey.

Seriously. You know when Sherm lost me? The: "Pete's just got us all sitting around holding hands and singing koombaya" moment.

After that - screw him. Him and lynch during the kam holdout were the beginning of PC losing the locker room, IMHO. Was never the same after that.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I meant the LOB era defense, not just the secondary.

Kam has zero chance of making the HOF.
I think Kam could but it will be years from now in a Kenny Easley situation. I don't think Earl will due to career longevity, off the field stuff and how it ended with the Ravens. He was on track to be though.

From the 2013/14 team- Wagner, Sherman are locks. I think Lynch will eventually as his stats will be revaluated against a more pass heavy league plus he was one of the faces of the league for years. Pete Carroll will be I think- would have been a lock with 2 rings but just given how many winning seasons the seahawks had for a stretch e.g. Bill Cowher.

Probably should but may not- Chancellor, Thomas due to longevity.

Wilson was on track to be one in Seattle. Another that maybe could if people can overlook the Denver fiasco. Mainly because he made shorter qb's acceptable. Kyler Murray, Bryce Young, Jonny Manziel have Wilson to be thankful for being drafted/having careers.

Rat

Reaction score
Earl has five All-Pros, seven Pro Bowls, was named to the 2010s All-Decade team, and was arguably the best player on an iconic, championship defense. He easily makes the HOF. Being kinda weird late in his career will at worst cost him maybe a ballot or two.

No chance for Kam. He doesn't have the accolades. Also, looking at Pro Football Reference's HOF monitor, the average HOF DB is a 98.0. The lowest rating for anyone currently in the HOF strictly as a player (Dick LeBeau is technically the lowest, but his coaching success is a big part of that) is Emmitt Thomas at 52.85, who was a senior nominee 30 years after he last played. He had a successful post-playing career as an assistant too though; I don't know enough to say how much that played into it. Anyway, after him, the next lowest is Ken Riley at 54.85. Chancellor is at 32.33. Notable retired safeties ranked higher include Roy Williams, Antoine Bethea, Bob Sanders, Samari Rolle, Todd Lyght, and Brock Marion. He's not making it.

evergreen

Reaction score
He should just from his highlights from playoffs, the SB , and Vernon Davis.