Ravens DC Mike McDonald

12forlife

Reaction score
And very likely to be the MVP. Yeah, he's barely better than 73-year-old Joe Flacco :confused:
Now I'm not saying J Daniels is Lamar 2.0 by any means, but why are we not pounding the table for the guy if he is available @ pick #5 (realistic jump from #16). Daniels shows he has the most play making ability with his legs since Lamar, plus the kid has a helluva an arm, more accurate then Lamar, and a sweet deep ball. Just my thoughts? Also McDonald would have an idea of what to do with similar skills to Lamar.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Now I'm not saying J Daniels is Lamar 2.0 by any means, but why are we not pounding the table for the guy if he is available @ pick #5 (realistic jump from #16). Daniels shows he has the most play making ability with his legs since Lamar, plus the kid has a helluva an arm, more accurate then Lamar, and a sweet deep ball. Just my thoughts? Also McDonald would have an idea of what to do with similar skills to Lamar.
????
I was responding to someone saying Flacco sucks and Lamar Jackson is barely better.

Hilarious to me.

hoxrox

Reaction score
His simulated pressures confused the hell out of Purdy. Caused him to throw 4 picks. They cover the middle the field well too, something that Seattle has struggled with.

The match up this weekend will be interesting. Macdonald vs Slowik.

12forlife

Reaction score
????
I was responding to someone saying Flacco sucks and Lamar Jackson is barely better.

Hilarious to me.
No I agree 100% Lamar is a freak, even though a little unorthodox? I was just commenting off Lamar for MVP, why shouldn't we be highly considering Daniel's where imo shows even a higher ceiling then Lamar with his arm talent? Also agree Lamar vs Flacco is laughable!

hawks85

Reaction score
I'm telling you if McDonald's defense controls or holds Slowik's offense in any fashion this weekend, he will be setup officially with an interview. The Seahawks brass is very impressed with him being 4-0 in our division and the outstanding defense etc...now they are waiting for that playoff game against Houston. If they Ravens shut down Houston completely McDonald will be interviewed next week.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
The Raven's defence takes "bend but don't break" ethos and says 'that's not good enough'.
They make an all out effort on every single play, no exceptions.
So yes, against a 49er like Christian McCaffrey, he'll still gain lots of yards.
But not enough to move chains the distance of the field to score.

All-out-effort, every-play.

It's what defined the Seahawks..... until it didn't.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
I like this guy, he's coming from a coaching tree similar to Mike Shanahan. But from a defensive side under Harbaugh.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
You mean the guy who has coach that the most dominant defense on this planet. Yeah ! he would be a ok selecrion,.... I guess ?
He has only been on one pro team his entire career. Not sure that is a good thing as a potential coach.

Chawker

Reaction score
He has only been on one pro team his entire career. Not sure that is a good thing as a potential coach.
That show his importance, a stability within the organisation. Sure hes young but, he can get his guys to perform at a high level, Which shows good leadership quantitys. Yep ! Hes our man.