Rain City Redemption

kearly

Reaction score
What an outstanding video. I'm assuming it's fan made, but it feels like watching a documentary. I wonder where he got some of that old video from? I wouldn't be completely shocked if the person who made it worked in television.

SeahawksRawk

Reaction score
That Vid is the shizz. Cannot wait for the next one.

I was in Afghanistan for Beast quake. I remember all the Aint's fans talking all that smack. I still wore my hawks gear everyday that week, Telling anyone that would listen. "This game is at Qwest Field" There are no gimmie's there. Hawks will win!!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Steve2222":1le23887 said:
If you dont get goosebumps towards the end of that video, you probably arent a Seahawks fan or football fan in general.

That Saints game is probably the best game in Seahawks history.

Boy you aren't kidding. When the Lynch run happens and that music starts up behind it, I had goosebumps the size of dimes. Awesome, awesome job.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Was that really made by an amateur? If so, that's one of the greatest fan-made compilations I've ever seen. Found great footage, perfectly edited and told a STORY that had me hooked for 40 minutes. There's even a dramatic climax. Bravo to whoever you are. The Beastquake sequence was so well done.

You HAVE to watch this if you're a Hawks fan.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
I won't lie I gave the finger to timmay when he was on the video. But I agree with the rest of you great video. And cannot wait for the next installment.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Oh man, I loved it. It kind of reminded me of Sonicsgate.

After Lynch made that run and it showed video of the guy jumping up and down in his house, it literally brought tears to me eyes! God I love the Seahawks.

Atradees

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2w14hv39 said:
Atradees":2w14hv39 said:
To think we almost had Leslie Frasier.... :204070:

Almost is an over statement but it could have been way worse than him.

I just really like the results we have.
To find a coach and a personnell guy that was willing to have that amazing roster churn we
so desperately needed was really key. Better XO's werent going to help the '08 and '09 Hawks.
Think what would have happened if there wasnt a lot of promise from all those moves. John and Pete would
have been chased out of the league. It was a huge risk.

So very likely Fraz would have fallen a lil flat.