Possible Al Woods returns

renofox

Reaction score

JPatera76

Reaction score
hmm interesting honestly. He doesn’t want a pay cut, so I’m confused on how there’s a possibility he’d be back. As he’d have to take a pay cut.. and a new contract well.. they could’ve restructured his current one. Idk I’m confused hahah

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
hmm interesting honestly. He doesn’t want a pay cut, so I’m confused on how there’s a possibility he’d be back. As he’d have to take a pay cut.. and a new contract well.. they could’ve restructured his current one. Idk I’m confused hahah
If he doesn’t get any contract anywhere it’s a pay cut to $0. Depends on if he wants to play or not. A few million dollars is way better than nothing. Or as my dad used to say, “it’s better than a sharp stick to the eye”!

JPatera76

Reaction score
If he doesn’t get any contract anywhere it’s a pay cut to $0. Depends on if he wants to play or not. A few million dollars is way better than nothing. Or as my dad used to say, “it’s better than a sharp stick to the eye”!
Good point

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Happens all the time. Pete is probably doing him a solid. He'll look around and not get nearly what he thinks he will. Then will come back and contribute in 2023.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....

the Bobby Wagner plan!

It's all becoming so much clearer now!!!! ;)

seabowl

Reaction score
He should be walking around with a shirt right now that says”Got Wood?”