Poor game plan and no 2nd half adjustments

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
This has been going on for years and again pete is getting out coached with zero adjustments.
yes it is one game but help me understand what has changed to make our team stronger?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Why havent people acknowledged this for years now? Instead they think Pete walks on water. I'll never understand it.

mj_Hawk

Reaction score
The lack of adjustment at half - traditionally one of our great aspects has been missing today. I'm pretty sure that I can walk down on the field, stand in the middle and catch 10 passes from slack-ford right now. This is a divisional slugfest.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Both tackles down? F it we’re going deep on third and short.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I’m more concerned about the fancy new defense not defending the pass now that they have the run under control. Zero pressure. It’s weird

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I was too hopeful towards us having a decent Defense. Not gonna happen they got worse by a lot WOW

balakoth

Reaction score
That is bad coaching.
Terrible coaching, terrible gameplanning, TERRIBLE PLAY CALLING.. 40 yard bombs on 3 and 4 down by 3 still...

Devin Bush on Tutu half the game.. no one seems to see the mismatch ... this isn't watchable football

balakoth

Reaction score
I’m more concerned about the fancy new defense not defending the pass now that they have the run under control. Zero pressure. It’s weird
Zone Dime isn't typically going to have you defending passes.

LBs covering slot WRs tends to be a terrible plan too