POLL: If Lock Starts Tonight...

If Lock starts tonight, how do you feel versus if Geno was to start?

• I am more confident in a win.

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • I am less confident in a win.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • I feel about the same either way.

Votes: 48 51.6%

• Total voters

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I am significantly less confident in a win. I'd be 50/50 with a 100% Geno given the skid and turmoil the Eagles are experiencing. I'm about 75/25 with Lock combined with Patricia taking over the defensive playsheet.

I'm not willing to count us out. Just takes a few plays to swing a game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. A hundred percent Geno and I would be a hell of a lot more confident. Just Lock tonight and a couple of RB's playing thru injuries? A little less confident.
But I still think we find a way to win tonight. And it's been a few weeks since I honestly felt like a win was gonna' happen.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Geno showed me something in the Dallas game that I needed to see. Prior to that, I honestly felt it was six of one half dozen of the other.

That said, I'm not sure Geno is that much better and I'm quite sure he's not $31 million better in 2024. (or whatever the number is).
He IS IF the Defense HELPS do their part at stopping the competition & get's the ball back in Geno's hands (that would go a hell of a long ways in taking the undue pressures off Geno to taking unnecessary chances with the ball.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's going to take all 3 phases to play above average to win. We can't afford another "Offense looked good but defense sucked" or "Defense looked good but offense sucked" game.

soxhawk

Reaction score
It's going to take all 3 phases to play above average to win. We can't afford another "Offense looked good but defense sucked" or "Defense looked good but offense sucked" game.
Why isn't Eskridge returning punts? Feel like he's more dynamic than DeeJay, but maybe less dependable?

Slick

Reaction score
Less confident. Would rather have Geno desperately chasing those escalators in his contract and the prospect of an Eagles' defense that is declining. I heard there's no Darius Slay tonight. That's got to help the Seahawks right?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Why isn't Eskridge returning punts? Feel like he's more dynamic than DeeJay, but maybe less dependable?
Deejay's doing well on punt returns. Probably not a position we'd want to take continuity away from mid-season, especially with a chronically low-repped Eskridge. Inviting error.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Deejay's doing well on punt returns. Probably not a position we'd want to take continuity away from mid-season, especially with a chronically low-repped Eskridge. Inviting error.
Yeah, feels like we're thin at RB but loaded at WR, leaving that return slot to a guy that looks built for it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Less confident. Would rather have Geno desperately chasing those escalators in his contract and the prospect of an Eagles' defense that is declining. I heard there's no Darius Slay tonight. That's got to help the Seahawks right?
It does if they use DK and Lockett correctly.

someone telling me DK is a problem in 3....2...1.......

flv2

Reaction score
I'm not confident about Smith when he's hurt. I'm not confident about Lock...ever. I feel the same way about the Eagles QB situation and neither team's defense inspires any confidence. I hope to be entertained and may the best team win...just so long as it's not the Eagles.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just heard in pre-game that Hurts IS starting tonight.

Was there really any doubt? The whole "he took a different plane" and "downgraded to questionable" bit made me laugh. I knew that sucka was going to play.

Latest posts