Pick #187, Mike Tyson, S, Cincinnati

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/858416455783546880[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/858462877778190337[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/858468942653698048[/tweet]

I think it's safe to say, he's a corner for us, not a safety.

But I like this, deep draft for d-backs, so they went after 2 corners, and 2 safeties. :2thumbs:

The LOB is re-loaded.

toffee

Reaction score
Hard to bite with mouth piece and helmets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Interesting the team sees this player as a press corner. Am quite curious about seeing him.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Strange fact: There was an HBO movie made awhile back about Mike Tyson (the boxer) and he was played by Michael Jai White. Mike Tyson (the Seahawk) has a son named Michael Jai.

Seafan

Reaction score
chris98251":20sdcpfx said:
This is Lanes competition, Lanes biggest issue is tackling, this guy doesn't have that problem.

As far as all the DB's taken, when we drafted our current backfield how many did we take over two years then?

They have a plan to get younger and cheaper it's obvious.

Agreed. The team has a lot of CBs on the roster. Griffin and Tyson bring back the toughness that Browner and Maxwell gave the Hawks. Shead will likely be NFI for the first six weeks. Guys like Lane, Elliott, Thorpe, Cox, Desir, etc will need to bring it in training camp in order to survive. The team has already purged the safeties and LBs. The special teams are going to be yoked again! Love what the Hawks are doing!

two dog

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1zd5x9xj said:
Strange fact: There was an HBO movie made awhile back about Mike Tyson (the boxer) and he was played by Michael Jai White. Mike Tyson (the Seahawk) has a son named Michael Jai.

I'm sure I read in one of his bios that both his father and grandfather are also Mike Tyson.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
two dog":wnmcshwa said:
Seanhawk":wnmcshwa said:

I'm sure I read in one of his bios that both his father and grandfather are also Mike Tyson.

Ok, but are their middle names Jai too? The strange part isn't their first names, but the possibility that he named his son after the actor who played Mike Tyson in a crappy TV movie.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I want him to make the team just for the Memes it would create :mrgreen:

Go Seahawkth, alwayth compete

endzorn

Reaction score
I've listened to some interviews with this kid and I've watched some video (granted it's just highlight videos) and I think this kid is going to eventually have a Desean Shead type of impact. His attitude is great and he's a physical, aggressive player. It's going to be a year or more before his impact on defense is felt but he'll be a missile on special teams.