PFF Mock Draft Time

RunDownhill

Reaction score
Another First-Pick.com mock sim. No trades.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 9: Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati (A+)
Round 2 Pick 8: Arnold Ebiketie, DE/OLB, Penn State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 9: Zion Johnson, OG, Boston College (A)
Round 3 Pick 8: Abraham Lucas, OT, Washington State (B-)
Round 4 Pick 4: Leo Chenal, ILB/OLB, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 5 Pick 9: Cole Strange, OG, Chattanooga (A+)
Round 5 Pick 10: Tyler Allgeier, RB, BYU (A)
Round 7 Pick 8: Eyioma Uwazurike, DT, Iowa State (A)

Your Future Picks:
2023 Round 1 Pick
2023 Round 1 Pick
2024 Round 1 Pick
This is a fantasy land mock draft. Your prospects that you picked in rounds 2 through 5 will not be available, except for maybe Allgeier in the 5th. Try again on the PFF mock draft simulator.

RunDownhill

Reaction score
In my mock draft I have the Seahawks trading down a twice and trading up once.

1st rd. #15 (DT) Jordan Davis 6'6" 340 lbs, Georgia: Davis is a force multiplier on the defense. No DT prospect has ever had his combination of size and combine numbers.

1st rd. #31 (QB) Matt Corral 6'2" 212 lbs, Mississippi: A lot of mock drafts have Corral in the late 1st or early 2nd round. Former NFL QB Chris Simms rated Corral as the best QB in this draft and said he should be a mid-1st round pick.

2nd rd. #50 (OLB) Sam Williams 6'4" 260 lbs, Mississippi: Williams for me is going to be the last of the plug-and-play 3-4 OLB in this draft. So, I'd target him in the mid-2nd round as opposed to hoping you can get him in the 3rd round. I like him more than some of the more highly touted DE/rush OLB in this draft.

2nd rd. #51 (OC/OG) Cole Strange 6'5" 307 lbs, Tennessee-Chattanooga: Strange would be our future center. Looking at most mock drafts, I think they are underestimating him.

3rd rd. #72 (ILB) Brian Asamoah 6'0" 226 lbs, Oklahoma: Asamoah plays bigger than his size. He plays fast and physical, also has good arm length. He is my favorite ILB after Channing Tindal.

3rd rd. #103 (LG) Ed Ingram 6'3" 307 lbs, LSU: Ingram has been a LG the last two years. This would free up Damien Lewis to move back to his more natural position at RG.

5th rd. #152 (CB) Joshua Williams 6'2" 192 lbs, Fayetteville State: Williams has the size that the Seahawks like. He has good ball skills and will be a great developmental CB.

5th rd. #153 (S) Percy Butler 6'0" 194 lbs, Louisiana: The Seahawks have shown a good amount of interest in safeties before this draft. Butler was one of the prospects they had in for a team visit.

7th rd. #229 (OLB) Daniel Hardy 6'3" 235 lbs, Montana State: Hardy is highly athletic and would provide good depth behind Sam Williams and Darrell Taylor.

Seahawks would target RB in priority rookie free agency.

Rat

Reaction score
I bet one of Zappe, Eric Barriere, or Aqeel Glass will be avail in the 7th. Be a good place to roll the dice.
As high as I am on Zappe, I feel like if we're going QB, itll be well before the range he's projected in. Hell, I'd be thrilled drafting Howell/Ridder and then Zappe later, but that's not a particularly common thing.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
This is a fantasy land mock draft. Your prospects that you picked in rounds 2 through 5 will not be available, except for maybe Allgeier in the 5th. Try again on the PFF mock draft simulator.
I realize this. Not realistic, was for fun. just seeing how crazy you can get on these. I've tried 'em all.

G-Ache

Reaction score
Had to trade back into the first for the big guy with him sitting there.Pff mock results